whats the best way to hear about job opportunities in your disctict?

It seems to be very hard to hear about any jobs available unless its another job in the operation...anytime something is available we never hear about until the job is already filled..whats the best place to hear about these other positions? Do i have to know a secret handskake or something to get a better job?

P

pickup

It seems to be very hard to hear about any jobs available unless its another job in the operation...anytime something is available we never hear about until the job is already filled..whats the best place to hear about these other positions? Do i have to know a secret handskake or something to get a better job?

Yes, you do have to know a secret handshake. Become familiar with the mason symbols and look for them on the cufflinks or ties of your management. If you see them , join a lodge and start wearing the symbols as well. A fellow mason will spot them immediately. One day ,somebody in management will invite you in and shake your hand in a strange manner (that you know now) . Respond accordingly and your future is set.

Good luck!

Joke ! , maybe.

abc123

Yes, you do have to know a secret handshake. Become familiar with the mason symbols and look for them on the cufflinks or ties of your management. If you see them , join a lodge and start wearing the symbols as well. A fellow mason will spot them immediately. One day ,somebody in management will invite you in and shake your hand in a strange manner (that you know now) . Respond accordingly and your future is set.

Good luck!

Joke ! , maybe.

Be careful what you say, they're watching us right now.

Illuminati.jpg
Illuminati.jpg

P

pickup

Curiouser and curiouser....

That is the symbol in front of which all moderators are initiated. Part of the process of selling one's soul.

And now I see our newly initiated moderator is in the practice of being on the site without her green light being on. Something that was not her habit at one point. Curiouser and Curiouser indeed.

Also, look at her post count- 1,333. Can't help but think about the 33rd degree of the masons . What a coincidence.

fethrs

I changed my light (I am able to work with the light if you recall) before I was a mod.
I did not notice what it was before but I know I changed it in my profile.

I have not sold my soul to be a mod, o master.

P

pickup

I changed my light (I am able to work with the light if you recall) before I was a mod.
I did not notice what it was before but I know I changed it in my profile.

I have not sold my soul to be a mod, o master.

Please also note the time in which fethrs made this post. It was made at 3:23.

There we go, another 2 "3"s as in 33. When you know what to look for , it makes it very easy to see the signs.

abc123

Please also note the time in which fethrs made this post. It was made at 3:23.

There we go, another 2 "3"s as in 33. When you know what to look for , it makes it very easy to see the signs.

And when you multiply 2*3 that equals 6, and that 3 times is 666! :surprised:

P

pickup

I don't know much about it but what I've heard and seen, it is defintely interesting stuff...

you just need the special sunglasses, fets.

[video=youtube;7Lwlx3GnLGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lwlx3GnLGs[/video]

By the way, not only am I enjoying the highjacking of this thread, but I love how a moderator is part and parcel of it. Oh, fets, you have so much to learn.

fethrs

By the way, not only am I enjoying the highjacking of this thread, but I love how a moderator is part and parcel of it. Oh, fets, you have so much to learn.

Pickup this should be in the "meaningless fluff" thread, cus that's what it is to me...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
you just need the special sunglasses, fets.

Nothing wrong with hijacking a thread ... happens all the time.
Most threads need to be hijacked to breath life into them.