whats the CIW at your station

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Nolimitz, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

Corp. Idiocy of the Week.

We were told yesterday that there can be no stand alone P2 deliverys during the P1 cycle. Even if we finish P1 del before 10:30. "Take a 20 min Brk.... Not!

2. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

All designed to make somebody at SM level or above to look good on paper.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

We call these the "flavor of the month"--don't worry--they will find something else to focus on next month.

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

We've been doing this for 2 years now at my station. They monitor it like hawks. I'm hardly ever light enough to finish P1 much before 1030, but on the rare occasion I'm done early...no break here either.

5. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

With all that nifty technology they cant figure out a way to keep you busy with P1 until 1030? LOL! Ask me to take a 20 minute break before delivering P2/SOS and it will be 20 min before I stop laughing in their faces. If they don't want me delivering the other services that's fine but I'm not taking yet another pay cut because they are too lazy or too incompetent to manage the workload.

6. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

We've been doing this for at least four or five years. If I'm light on P1 (which like MFE, is rare), I will spread it a little to get close to 1030. At our station though, it's no stand alones before 1031. My manager tried to OLCC me for a P2 at 1030 last year, I didn't acknowledge it.

7. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Too bad you guys don't get paid for 2 10 min. breaks like I am, right now.

8. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

To bad you guys don't get paid for sitting around playing on the computer like I am right now.:happy-very:

9. HuckToohey

HuckToohey You are entering a world of pain.

Isn't the modern and costly Dynamic R.O.A.D.S. technology supposed to alleviate this?

10. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

If that's what makes you happy more power to you but I think I'll keep my soul.

11. bbsam

I doubt seriously that you are able to view the condition of your soul with any objectivity whatsoever. Your statement speaks volumes that you could not possibly fathom.

12. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Oh would you enlighten us with your wisdom please? Here's a little bit of mine. Your :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: stinks just like everybody else's. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

13. bbsam

I am very much aware of how mine smells. And no, I will not enlighten you. Figure it out.

14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Mine is clear and odorless.

15. bbsam

You know what they say of a skunk.

16. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Fred Smith?
    Is it you?

17. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Mine has an earthy bouquet with delicate hints of McDonald's and KFC...

18. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Nice. If I have a 7-11 Spicy Bite the equation changes.

19. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I've heard Smith's actually comes out lile molten lava...in flames. You know, being the spawn of Satan does have it's drawbacks. He has a special asbestos toilet in his office.

20. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

I could use one of those when I eat habaneros...