Whats the day after Columbus day like?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Just realized we are starting earlier than any day I've been here and today was a very easy day. I suppose from all the closed businesses today is why. Is tomorrow gonna be a drag?

StoptheAct1212

You must be new matty.. things are going to get busier, but may seem easier due to the fact that they can bring seasonal workers on......

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
You must be new matty.. things are going to get busier, but may seem easier due to the fact that they can bring seasonal workers on......

Yeah started in July. But like I said today was cake, probably the easiest since I've been here. I haven't really noticed new hires to be honest. We are ridiculously understaffed according to everyone around me (not that I would know any better).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just realized we are starting earlier than any day I've been here and today was a very easy day. I suppose from all the closed businesses today is why. Is tomorrow gonna be a drag?

Did you have a lot of closings on your cars? If so then, yes, tomorrow will suck.

I deliver to our local college. 150-200 pieces this time of year. They were closed today. I am off tomorrow.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
@Monkey Butt this is why new members should be limited to starting new threads on every subject.

Like this really needs to be a thread on this?

LOL at you changing your username after I called you out for being a tool. I hope you aren't this much of a tool in real life but you certainly are. Not even ups drivers can take you seriously

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
LOL at you changing your username after I called you out for being a tool. I hope you aren't this much of a tool in real life but you certainly are. Not even ups drivers can take you seriously
Personal attack? To answer your question, the day after Columbus Day usually resembles a Tuesday....

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That is a Cheryl decision.
That decision may be based on principle or capability.

But on the other side, if that policy was in place, you might not be able to start a thread now. :rockon:

Haven't started any. If I had a question I didn't know the answer to, I'd use the search function.

I certainly wouldn't start 52,000 threads with the stupidest questions available