Whats the day after Columbus day like?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a common sense thing. Days after holidays are always heavy.

Have you read the winning threads this guy starts? Not exactly riveting or worthwhile.

You would think that it would be common sense but when I mentioned to my loader that he should expect two days of college tomorrow he told me that he thought that they were all done for the year.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You would think that it would be common sense but when I mentioned to my loader that he should expect two days of college tomorrow he told me that he thought that they were all done for the year.

Do you remember how hard it was 25 years ago to get hired on at ups? The hoops they'd make you jump through, interviews etc??

It's sad that they don't have those anymore.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
At first I felt the same as you Orion Inc about all the different threads for simple questions. Beyween Matty Lawn and Blaine32 the entire first page of threads were theirs. But then I wondered, what's the harm? It sparks conversation, question gets answered, and eventually no more replies and the thread gets buried. Better than the forum going stale. For me I look at this site once Facebook gets old so I like to have new stuff to read.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ok Orion is my BFF
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1476143571.986613.jpg

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
At first I felt the same as you Orion Inc about all the different threads for simple questions. Beyween Matty Lawn and Blaine32 the entire first page of threads were theirs. But then I wondered, what's the harm? It sparks conversation, question gets answered, and eventually no more replies and the thread gets buried. Better than the forum going stale. For me I look at this site once Facebook gets old so I like to have new stuff to read.

Lets be real here I start like 2 or 3 threads a week

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Lets be real here I start like 2 or 3 threads a week
That's a lot, especially for something that usually can be answered in one post. If it's just a simple question you could either use the search button or simply ask it in any somewhat relevant existing thread.

This topic I didn't think was too bad. Yeah the day of a holiday they usually put some businesses as known closed (even though they aren't). It makes for an easy Monday and an extra :censored2:ty Tuesday. I personally hate the known closed practice, because customers complain almost every time they do it and I can't really give them a good response. And of course the worse part is that the day after a holiday will suck beyond belief.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
That's a lot, especially for something that usually can be answered in one post. If it's just a simple question you could either use the search button or simply ask it in any somewhat relevant existing thread.

This topic I didn't think was too bad. Yeah the day of a holiday they usually put some businesses as known closed (even though they aren't). It makes for an easy Monday and an extra :censored2:ty Tuesday. I personally hate the known closed practice, because customers complain almost every time they do it and I can't really give them a good response.

When I take my daily poop I pull up this forum and its either some union crap, someone that wants to quit and not sure if they should, or a thread as a new hire.