What's the latest on Rome "the RAT" A?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I received this article earlier where RA denies being dirty. He didn't tell the Oakland media how many dudes he ratted out to the IRB either.

Unless the world comes to end before Halloween, RA is done as a Teamster.

As Teamsters vote for a new leader, an Oakland official faces review board charges | Oakland North

FZ (and TDU) have the gall.... to accuse H&H of concessions ??

1zb5g82.jpg

And spongebob1.... was whining that "it was 10 years ago".

Who are the hypocrites now ? :biggrin:

The TDU narrative, fits their agenda.

Pfft.

-Bug-

Instigator

FZ (and TDU) have the gall.... to accuse H&H of concessions ??
GP H directed Z to sign off on that. You actually think Z did that on his own and why is it an issue now 10 years later and when the company has been out of business for years?

1zb5g82.jpg

And spongebob1.... was whining that "it was 10 years ago".

Who are the hypocrites now ? :biggrin:

The TDU narrative, fits their agenda.

Pfft.

-Bug-

Instigator

GP H directed Z to sign off on that. You actually think Z did that on his own and why is it an issue now 10 years later and when the company has been out of business for years?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

So your saying z didn't want to sign it but signed it anyway......does he care about the members or just boosting his own career........if he signs documents and does whatever he is told he shouldnt be running for president.......members livelihoods are at stake if he can't make simple decisions on his own he should do us all a favor and drop out of this election

Last edited:

Instigator

I
So your saying z didn't want to sign it but signed it anyway......does he care about the members or just boosting his own career........if he signs documents and does whatever he is told he shouldnt be running for president.......members livelihoods are at stake if he can't make simple decisions on his own he should do us all a favor and drop out of this election
don't think I said that. That settlement didn't affect the members other than giving them a share in the $500,000 settlement.Axis had no employees to organize, it was a brokerage company with no employees to organize and which contributed positive EBITDA to a bankrupt company to keep them in business. Z has already explained this if you were listening. I still don't understand why it's an issue now when it was signed a decade ago and has no effect on anyone since the company has been out of business for years. Why didn't you bring it up 10 years ago?

UniteandWin

I noticed Ken P comments on the Oakland story. I guess we can type his name since he is not officially a Teamster

Sent using BrownCafe App