Whats the latest on the contract

Ashell

^are you saying healthcare has fully passed? and no matter what won't change?

What contract hasn't added fulltime jobs? What year of the contract did the company actually add full time jobs? From talking to people it was only the year after they had a strike about full time jobs, which created 22.3. IMO a little disobedience is in order. I mean if we just do everything the company says anyway, why pay union dues to give them what they want.

And what really drives me mad, is that it takes so long to become fulltime that I would have to take a paycut or go without raises for several years just to take a combo or fulltime job. Its stupid, and the union is the one letting them get away with it. Or at least all the people just giving in voting yes.

mancini

I agree with the people on here saying this has gone on long enough. 95% of us want this done and done now. We have been waiting for back pay and changes to vactions that some of us really want to use. The dollar amount some of you are saying is not a big amount is totally besides the point. The point is we are owed money for services already worked.

I agree with the people on here saying this has gone on long enough. 95% of us want this done and done now. We have been waiting for back pay and changes to vactions that some of us really want to use. The dollar amount some of you are saying is not a big amount is totally besides the point. The point is we are owed money for services already worked.
No back money, till I get my turkey....and a good contract...

upschuck

mturkey.gif

jaker

trolling
I can't wait for the retro check , the money is already spent

I just hope we get it before the gun I want can't be sold in Cali no more

Worst case I go buy it anyways and just replace the money

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Exactly what differences are so bad in the Teamcare C6 program com,pared to the Current Insurance that makes it worthwhile to keep voting down the supplements?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Ive had teamster run health care for all my 25+ yrs. Great insurance. It is the future boys. Ups is changing. It's about profit growth now. We drivers don't matter to them anymore. Orion and other systems make it so they can grab all most anyone to deliver boxes. I said all most. If not just get another ass for the seat. For me work is boring. Same,same.same 'ol. 4 1/2 more