whats the nicest thing a customer has done for you???

Bad Gas!

I was getting deployed and the office ladies at an elementary school "adopted" me and my fellow soldiers. When the word spread at the school one of the classes also "adopted" us. We received many letters and goodies. It was very nice.

Thanks for sreving our country to protect our freedoms!

Bad Gas!

On the customer nice thing notes..just to name a few..I had a flower shop on a route 10 years ago that would give you hugh bouquets of flower for your wife on her b-day or mothers day,valentines and even a big table set for Thanksgiving..I help them deliver flowers each year on mothers day and valentines..Good money...and a lot of thank yous!......I see many drivers rake in at Christmas.It's not unusal to see some guys totaling over $500 in cards and cash.I avg. around $100 on a resi route..Customers can make your day in many ways..Even in tight times, if we take care of them, they will reciprecate..

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
.I see many drivers rake in at Christmas.It's not unusal to see some guys totaling over $500 in cards and cash.I avg. around $100 on a resi route..Customers can make your day in many ways..Even in tight times, if we take care of them, they will reciprecate..
I have had a few customers try to give me money for Christmas. I usually try to find a gracious way to avoid taking it. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm worried that they will start to feel like it is some sort of obligation, or that I will expect a gift from them every year. I dont mind accepting small gifts like cookies or Starbucks gift cards....the people who give those out enjoy doing it, they give them to the mailman, Fedex etc. and its no big deal. There is a winery on my route that gives me (and everyone else they deal with) a bottle of wine, I dont drink anymore but I take it anyway and give it to my wife. Small gifts are OK as long as there is no sense of expectation involved.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yesterday I was delivering to the local high school. There was a group of boys standing outside waiting for the bell, and as I was putting my hand truck away one of the boys walked over and gave me this tiny little perfect pink flower. He said "Here I picked this for you." I was so surprised. That thought made my whole day.

8up

i use to have two married women that co-owned a clothing store. they set me up with a single friend of their's for a blind date during lunch.

bigbrownman

Brown on Brown
Usually customers give me money or gift cards during peak season, but the best thing they do for me is be ready with their pickups early on Friday so I can go home early.

B

brown observer

I had a customer who was near death at the time,and since pass away, tell me she would look after me and keep me safe while driving when she was gone

You sure thats not her thats knocking those boxes off your shelf?

There are way too many things to list after 22 years as a driver,but everyone is appreciated and makes the bad things a little more tolerable.Thank goodness for good customers.