What's the trick to breaking in new shirts?

DamageCallTag

Has anyone figured out how to break in the new shirts? All my old thin ones are just to awful for me to wear but these new ones feel like I'm wearing a blanket! I have washed them repeatedly with little success. Anyone have any tricks they use?

KOG72

I’m full of it
Has anyone figured out how to break in the new shirts? All my old thin ones are just to awful for me to wear but these new ones feel like I'm wearing a blanket! I have washed them repeatedly with little success. Anyone have any tricks they use?
They are only worried about your appearance where I am at when they have company coming.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Put them in a washer with a peeled Vidalia onion and some lemon peels

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Put it on a lake shore with a big rock on it to hold it down. Let the surf beat it for a few days and then wash it and you're ready to go.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Grease is frustrating. I can stay clean days at a time and out of nowhere it gets me. I need to invest in a pin puller, some tractors don't have one and the spray suppressor can have it hidden inside.

It seems to me that instead of 150 drivers fighting management for a pin puller of their very own it would be easier to put one in each of the 100 tractors.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Grease is frustrating. I can stay clean days at a time and out of nowhere it gets me. I need to invest in a pin puller, some tractors don't have one and the spray suppressor can have it hidden inside.

It seems to me that instead of 150 drivers fighting management for a pin puller of their very own it would be easier to put one in each of the 100 tractors.
Talk to your safety committee. One shoulder injury would cost the same as 100 pin pullers. They are standard equipment on our tractors.