What's the wierdest thing you ever found on route

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
957 bungee cords 1 stihl chainsaw a 100 dollar bill came blowing across the highway at a light (u should have seen me-a 230 lb Carl Lewis)tons of tools.Once found a sup that had lost his brainwashing chip . he was standing in the ditch chanting "Driver bad-Mgmt Good:laughing:

wornoutupser

I have also been lucky to find numerous tools on the road. I deliver some really bad roads and tools seem to fly off other vehicles here.
I recently gave away a complete socket set to one of my retired customers that I found on the road. I already had the same set and "customer relations" are important to me. I have also found a Makita drill with the battery,several other tool sets, and most recently a Snap On 1/2" extender with a 3/8 adapter still stuck on the end. Maybe I should start an eBay sale?

[

Brownnblue

A glass bottle of Milk of Magnesia (obviously empty) from the late 1800s-early 1900s.

$80 in twenties, just lying on the sidewalk.

A buffalo nickel.

sendagain

I once walked into a beauty shop one morning and noticed nobody was there and the lights were off, also the cash register was opened up and empty. I picked up the phone and notified the police that the shop had been burglarized.

CBUK

I keep finding other UPS Drivers delivering on my area and they increasingly keep finding me delivering their misloads for them.

rushfan

$200 in cash at a rest area one night. Snap-on 3/8 in. socket,drive, and extension. Square nosed shovel, hammer, vise grips, pliers, phillips screwdriver, HVAC tools, and many dead animals.

The best was when I was a package driver. At one of the electrical supply warehouses I delivered to, they had a recycle bin full of odd lengths of romex, and other electrical wire. They said I could have it. I was able to save about $200 on wiring alone when I wired a sub-panel, and my "man cave" in my garage.