What's top pay rate for delivery drivers?

JL 0513

At least you have a game plan. A lot of people don't. But you could have eliminated the credit card debt if you didn't have a $35,000+ car. Jmo.

You may be suprised to hear, the average US household has $15,300 in credit card debt.

The average new car price is now over $30,000.

9.5 everyday

You may be suprised to hear, the average US household has $15,300 in credit card debt.

The average new car price is now over $30,000.
It doesn't surprise me a bit. That doesn't mean every car is over over $30,000. And a lot people can avoid credit card debt by not buying the biggest baddest car/truck and having a $700-$800 a month car payment. My wife and I make a very good living combined, she has an suv that is 10 years old with 250,000 miles on it and my car will be paid off next year. We can afford much nicer cars. But we don't. And because of that, we don't have a single credit card with a balance.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It doesn't surprise me a bit. That doesn't mean every car is over over $30,000. And a lot people can avoid credit card debt by not buying the biggest baddest car/truck and having a $700-$800 a month car payment. My wife and I make a very good living combined, she has an suv that is 10 years old with 250,000 miles on it and my car will be paid off next year. We can afford much nicer cars. But we don't. And because of that, we don't have a single credit card with a balance.

I also have no credit card debt; however, I do like my new cars and am willing to pay just below $400/month for my current one. I do plan on paying off this one (lease) with proceeds from my 401k when I retire.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Paying your credit card bill 'in full' when it comes is a good habit and will help you rein in the charging!! Paying no interest is a bonus too.