What's with the new Tv Monitors

Nolimitz

Our station recently got two new big screen "TV's" that currently broadcast the same commercial (w/o sound thank god) 24/7. There are no controls or even a remote to shut the damm things off. Can't wait for the propaganda programing to begin. Any other stations gone live yet?

dezguy

We have had those for about a year now. It was hilarious, just after we got them, our district manager came to our station and told us FedEx wasn't making money. So then why waste money on a tv for each station that just plays propaganda on repeat?

Doc Sorting Dude

I guess we are supposed to stand there like lemmings and watch TV before getting our equipment. The only thing I like about it is that it displays the current time and date. you

CJinx

One of our TVs may or may not have been rigged to hook up a video game console and play Mario Kart. :cool-very:

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Big Brother.

We have surveillance cams. in the front counter area that supposedly, someone in Memphis is watching.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Big Brother.

We have surveillance cams. in the front counter area that supposedly, someone in Memphis is watching.

It's possible to remotely view one facility from another via the company intranet. It is feasible that anyone who knows what he is doing can tap in to the stream of any camera in any domestic DGO/AGFS facility. I don't know for sure that all cameras at all of those locations are accessible but I've never had a problem accessing the ones I wanted to access.

Memphis can monitor any live camera at any time. They do conduct random spot checks and have the ability to access any existing recordings made by the cameras.