Whats wrong with President Obama?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why not invite them ? Obama is the one that wants to tax them more, so give them a freebie before it all ends (if the Republicans finally agree).

And if not, you should agree - you seem to love to give more money and freebies to the rich, Moreluck !

I just pay my taxes and try my darnedest to keep money and not give it to anybody!! How do you have the impression that I give rich people money?

klein

Für Meno :)
Because you are in full support of not taxing the rich more, and those include pro sportlers, such as NFL players.

Because you are in full support of not taxing the rich more, and those include pro sportlers, such as NFL players.

Is sportler a game of some sort in Canada. Hot dog cart races maybe?

Can't speak for Moreluck, but few are for giving pro athletes tax cuts, in fact most are in favor of plugging the loop holes used to avoid them paying their fair share. Granted, there is a bit of debate on just what a fair share is. There should be a clear line between individuals and businesses. There certainly needs to be some revamping of the tax code.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm the one who wants all those rich ones who try to avoid taxes to go to jail.....like Wesley.......Rangel should be there too and Nicholas Cage and even Warren Buffass is about 10 years behind.

I would like Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan and everybody would pay 9% tax on income. We have 50% of people in America who pay no income tax.......that's fair?

You could tax all the rich and all the pros and all the movie stars 100% and there still wouldn't be enough $$$. I've posted that 4 or 5 times before.....so your soultion of just sticking it to the rich doesn't solve the problem.......but, like Obama you want to keep making the same suggestion even though it won't work.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Klein, do yourself a favor and Google "William 'The Refrigerator' Perry". He is far from wealthy; in fact, a lot of retired NFL players did not manage their money well during their playing days. The Fridge has had numerous health issues and endured financial hardship since retiring.

I think assembling the 1985 Super Bowl team will be embarassing for those players who do show up and for the President. I mean, it has been 26 years. (I'm not just saying that because they crushed my Patriots 46-10.)

Klein, do yourself a favor and Google "William 'The Refrigerator' Perry". He is far from wealthy; in fact, a lot of retired NFL players did not manage their money well during their playing days. The Fridge has had numerous health issues and endured financial hardship since retiring.

I think assembling the 1985 Super Bowl team will be embarassing for those players who do show up and for the President. I mean, it has been 26 years. (I'm not just saying that because they crushed my Patriots 46-10.)

Mentioning this could open an whole new can of worms, even a new thread. But I won't go there....today. lol

klein

Für Meno :)
moreluck;881770 You could tax all the rich and all the pros and all the movie stars 100% and there still wouldn't be enough $$$. I've posted that 4 or 5 times before.....so your soultion of just sticking it to the rich doesn't solve the problem.......but said:
And that is true, but it adds up to $4 Trillion in 10 years, or $400 Billion per year.
$400 Billion is exactly what Obama is asking for his job creation plan this year.
Why not let the rich pay for it ?

You know why we are heading to a double dip recession ?
Because Europe with their 20 leaders can't come up with a debt crises solution, and the USA with it's 2 party bi-partisanship can't either.
Nothing is being done to avoid another world crises.

And that's idiotic if you ask me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And that is true, but it adds up to $4 Trillion in 10 years, or $400 Billion per year.
$400 Billion is exactly what Obama is asking for his job creation plan this year.
Why not let the rich pay for it ?

You know why we are heading to a double dip recession ?
Because Europe with their 20 leaders can't come up with a debt crises solution, and the USA with it's 2 party bi-partisanship can't either.
Nothing is being done to avoid another world crises.

And that's idiotic if you ask me.
That might be what he's asking for and at the same time increasing his spending all around!!! It can't continue and neither can he!!
And what's with the "we" crap????