What's your current favorite song?

• Thread starter Dis-organized Labor
  • Start date
D

Dis-organized Labor

After weeks in DOL's #1 spot.."Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon was edged out by this just a few hours ago. I wonder what others are currently listening to.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dis-organized Labor

MJ.... I started this Thread as "Current"; maybe I'll change it to "Any Favorite Song"

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbrownhen

Hillbilly Bone by Blake Shelton and Trace Atkins. Just caught it on Top 20 that was DVRd. I don't know how to up load it, so perhaps one of you could help me out. Thanks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hillbilly Bone by Blake Shelton and Trace Atkins. Just caught it on Top 20 that was DVRd. I don't know how to up load it, so perhaps one of you could help me out. Thanks.

Hen, it is actually quite simple to post clips from youtube here on BC. Just go to youtube. Type in what you are trying to find in the search function. Right click on the clip that you want to upload and hit "copy shortcut". Go to BC, reply to the thread and then paste the clip that you copied from youtube in to your reply. Hit preview post to make sure that it worked and then hit submit post. Good luck.

air_something

Angry Monkey - 2nd Order
I've been on a kraut-rock kick lately.
Subdivisions is one of my favorite Rush songs. Unfortunately, I never got to see them perform it live.

Big Babooba

Turn up the volume. Click on all the videos on this page at once. Enjoy! They prescribed some good whoopee drugs to me at the doctor's office. Whoopee drugs make the world go around.:happy-very: