What's Your DEX01 Count Going To Be Today?

STFXG

Still waiting on my "priority overnight" package... You guys are getting pathetic. No wonder ground is taking over.

STFXG

I want my MacBook! If I get home before he delivers it ill pick him up a red bull and give him a hard time... But if I have to go pick it up ill rip whoever is there a new one! I don't blame the driver. Just the incompetent management.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Still waiting on my "priority overnight" package... You guys are getting pathetic. No wonder ground is taking over.

No runners, incompetent management, late freight and late sorts, and double usual volumes. Consider yourself lucky if you get it at all.

STFXG

Haha what terd express has become. Can't pick it up tonight. Pick it up tomorrow or they will reattempt Monday. Our terminal lets you pick up until 9...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Haha what terd express has become. Can't pick it up tonight. Pick it up tomorrow or they will reattempt Monday. Our terminal lets you pick up until 9...

You Ground losers don't have a clue. First, everything we deliver has a time commitment. Second, we also have on-call pickups, something you don't understand at all. Third, you can't straightline every day like you do over at Team Green. Fourth, the level of oversight and micromanagement is far greater than anything you have ever experienced.

We get paid way more because we have a much higher level of responsibility and need to have more intelligence than a turd, which seems to be about where most Ground drivers are.

As Fred makes the changeover, you'll start to get a clue as to what I'm talking about. For now, you're talking out your ass.

STFXG

Don't offer commit times if your drivers aren't capable of handling it.

My cell phone is used quite extensively for on-call pick ups.

I get paid far more than an express driver because I manage to a high standard. Like most contractors. And the ones that can't handle the service commitment have been getting weeded out for years. There's a reason we are the only shining beacon in a sea of terds...

You don't need to straight line if managed correctly.

Higher level of responsibility that you can't handle. All the Dex01s. Late commits. I'm sure there are many other failures regularly.

STFXG

Btw this is all directed at express being mismanaged. Not towards its actual drivers. I know you guys aren't the problem...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't offer commit times if your drivers aren't capable of handling it.

My cell phone is used quite extensively for on-call pick ups.

I get paid far more than an express driver because I manage to a high standard. Like most contractors. And the ones that can't handle the service commitment have been getting weeded out for years. There's a reason we are the only shining beacon in a sea of terds...

You don't need to straight line if managed correctly.

Higher level of responsibility that you can't handle. All the Dex01s. Late commits. I'm sure there are many other failures regularly.

Dude, you're clueless about Express.

code 019 at ur moms

I was told at 10am that my pu route would be covered so I loaded the friend up. I got a call at 3pm telling me to return to the station immediately to do my pickup so i left 68 packages in a stall. and on top of that there wasn't even any free pizza in the break room. it's the pits I tell you

SmithBarney

Zero 01's all week for me. Yesterday we had one driver that came back with 01's. We had an A+ plan.
our Volume is up ~150 percent. My area was cut in half, and the area I kept went from a norm of 35 stops to over 100.(yes that is more than the STA increase)
Breakfast and Pizza all week... and we still have tomorrow!(and Monday)

code 019 at ur moms

the big joke is that even if I had stayed out an extra 3 or so hours I would have still brought maybe 30 back. I am completely worthless in the zipcode they stuck me in. I barely know where the apartment complexes are.