What's Your DEX01 Count Going To Be Today?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Maybe, but FedEx Ground is a subsidized workforce...just like WalMart. Don't you see anything wrong with a company that foists it's costs for benefits off onto the general public? If one of bbsam's employees or their kids get sick, where do they go for health care? The ER. If they don't make enough money to make ends meet, they apply for some form of Public Assistance. Who pays for that? I love how you tacitly support Ground while they simultaneously undermine your career and your company because Fred S gets cheap, taxpayer-subsidized labor to work his scam. You don't care because you will be retired soon and it won't be your problem. If you were 25, you'd probably feel quite differently.
Yesiree! If Upstate wants to retire in 7 years, that'll probably be too late unless the Ground model is proven to be fraudulant. Apparently he doesn't mind the taxpayer having to suckup the costs that Ground leaves behind.

bbsam

Staff member
I got rid of XM because all I ever listened to was NPR XM. Kind of ridiculous. And then I found this free little app for my phone called Tunein Radio. Awesome!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I got rid of XM because all I ever listened to was NPR XM. Kind of ridiculous. And then I found this free little app for my phone called Tunein Radio. Awesome!

Thanks Sam, going to try this app out. Can't stand Slacker, it's just a stupid ad magnet that jacks everything up and Iheartradio is so-so.