What's your dream job for retirement?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We could and I would.. and if you think you can help then let's do it..

I know.
I have already address this with Klein.
I was giggling with desire when I told you to pull them down....:wink2:

I would love to set you up in business!!
You, Me and Dilli...could model them at all NFL Games!!!
And while we are doing this we would get to travel around the country meeting everyone from BC! :happy-very:

ol'browneye

Move out west and become a big game hunting guide.

Actually that reminds me of the plan I have with my buddy (and believe it or not, our wives are ok with it! They helped us with the business names!)

We will open up a place of business that will offer big game hunting during the day and it will be a brothel at night. We will call it "Hunts and *unts".

If that goes well, we will open one on the ski slopes called "Snow and Ho".

We will have one near water that offers canoe and raft excursions and call it "Oars and Whores".

Now if we could just find locations that offer the great outdoors and prostitution is legal, we are in business!
:winks:

Big Babooba

I would love to own a marina on Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg.
[video=youtube;yhL4rg7yO4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhL4rg7yO4E&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;TnslKVYtn0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnslKVYtn0E&feature=related[/video]

Okay.

I will rent a plane and hire a set of pilots and we can use them like cabana boys!!!:wink2:

And use them.
And use them.
And use them.:happy-very:

Be careful,pilots have very restrictive hours of service. Retired feeder drivers on the other hand would be use to the standard 60 hours of duty a week.

jugbutt2

Hey Klein,

Just remember when you get to God's country here in Louisiana, stop somewhere and get yourself a good plate full of jambalaya, or red beans and rice. It's high school football playoff time here. Had some family up from Florida this past week, and took them to tailgating before the game. They tasted their first jambalaya, and now they are hooked. I think they done started talking their front name funny too, Cher!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
My day job is way more stressful than the Twi @ UPS. I want to retire from that and stay on the Twi so I can pay for beer, fresh bait, and green fees .

:golfcart: