Whats your EDC ?(every day carry)

Tony31yrs

My lunchbox used to have bandaids, a book, a few paper towels and some anti-bacterial wash. I also used to have a small travel bottle of cologne in case I got funky in hot weather. It also came in handy when I brushed a freshly painted yellow bumper pole near a dock. It left a long yellow streak on the side of my new P-1000. It wouldn't come off and I figured I would be charged with an accident. The cologne took it right off with no one the wiser.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Extra gloves socks and shoes and a blanket in the winter,pictures of my kids above drivers seat ,picture of James Casey above passenger seat Jesus taped to the dash and about 20/ cds in storage bin and a set of chains in case I meet a hot babe in need of some ruffffffffff looooove !!

rushfan

I forgot to mention I carry a 12 volt electric blanket that I plug in about 15 minutes from the turn around. That way when it is time for a short nap it's warm. Our Mack trucks are notorious for leaky window gaskets.

Cementups

Box Monkey
the first thing I make sure I have is my trusted "peee cup""!! can't believe nobody has mention that yet!! :)

When I am near civilization I use the facilities of businesses that I deliver to. But 75% of my route is in the country and the world is my bathroom!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My lunchbox used to have bandaids, a book, a few paper towels and some anti-bacterial wash. I also used to have a small travel bottle of cologne in case I got funky in hot weather. It also came in handy when I brushed a freshly painted yellow bumper pole near a dock. It left a long yellow streak on the side of my new P-1000. It wouldn't come off and I figured I would be charged with an accident. The cologne took it right off with no one the wiser.

I have carried that mens body spray before, along with baby wipes on hot days, it at least lets you wipe the dirt and sweat from your face and arms, then a shot or two of the body spray and your good to go...its not as strong as cologne.

AKCoverMan

A pile of map books and a rechargeable spotlight, although the spotlight is seasonal. I just began carrying it again this past week, it came in handy on the last couple of stops. Soon enough I will be using it at 1600!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unless you are on a rural rte!!!!!!!!!!!! Then even a tree comes in handy.

Does doing this "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" make your point more valid?

I have had several rural routes and have "marked" many trees in my time. But, if there were a bathroom available I would most certainly choose that.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Upstate
As would I and I'm sure everyone else. But you didn't need to get testy with Stealth. S/He was just responding to the question at hand.

Sorry didn't mean to offend you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy-very:

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Geez, Dilli, what were you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is really annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try not to do it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would do such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I also would prefer a clean restroom, where I can actually wash my hands. But after 5 when the businesses are done and you may be out til 8, lets see Kill a kidney or pee in a cup, HHHHMMMMM. Gotta love Pas. More stops, miles and OT.