Whats your hobby besides BC?

fethrs

I make crystal bracelets.
attachment.php

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Film photography, preparing for Halloween, running and weightlifting, motorcycles, Fantasy Football, Football, landscaping my yard and driving my husband crazy.

DS

Fenderbender
I like to play my guitar and thank joH'a' my fingernail is almost back.
I also collect comics but not for long.

rod

Retired 22 years
Fishing, flying, motorcycling, ATVing, going to the local dirt track, my week in Knoxville (World of Outlaws) kayaking, hiking in the woods, playing on the Mississippi, traveling, tinkering in the workshop, growing tomatoes, having a beer or 2 with the wife and friends, being with Grandson (soon to also be Grand daughters- twins coming May 15- if not sooner. Damm- where did I find time to work back then?:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
Shooting, I have 3 handguns, 2 rifles, and a shotgun. I can shoot right from my deck (Live in the middle of a forest).

Camping, we like NH.

Canoeing

Been through many hobbies over the years, painting, pencil drawings, competitive racquetball, baseball/softball, hunting (till it got priced out of sight), small scale collecting of pocket knives. The most fun hobby I have ever had was dancing, love it but current physical conditions hold me back. My current hobby is home improvement projects. With three houses to "improve" it takes up alot of time and money.
Reading BC, if that's a hobby.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I like to play my guitar and thank joH'a' my fingernail is almost back.
I also collect comics but not for long.
LOL@joH'a'.

Awesome picture, you must be darned proud.

Hunting, outdoors, landscaping, tootin' on my tuba.
Too bad you can't upload a sound byte from your, "tootin".

Shooting, I have 3 handguns, 2 rifles, and a shotgun. I can shoot right from my deck (Live in the middle of a forest).

Camping, we like NH.

Canoeing
I'll definitely call before I come over, over. Is that a roger?:wink2:

So many great hobbies, so far. I enjoy keeping fit by, cycling, running, swimming, working out at the gym, raquet sports, etc... I love photography and everything outdoorsy.

rod

Retired 22 years
Been through many hobbies over the years, painting, pencil drawings, competitive racquetball, baseball/softball, hunting (till it got priced out of sight), small scale collecting of pocket knives. The most fun hobby I have ever had was dancing, love it but current physical conditions hold me back. My current hobby is home improvement projects. With three houses to "improve" it takes up alot of time and money.
Reading BC, if that's a hobby.

I would list it as "entertainment" --- most days its better than watching the Comedy Channel on the boob tube:wink2:

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
I recently started brewing homemade beer......Can you say yummie.... Also love shooting my guns and playing guitar hero with my family

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Motorcycles (love to go on pokers runs, groups rides, or just riding to hang out at a friends house. I plan to do some touring eventually when I finally get an Electra Glide), model railroading (we have an O gauge layout my son and I are working on), railfanning (going to train museums, riding excursion trains, watching trains work, exploring abandoned tracks), fishing (was big into surf fishing for a bit, will be getting back into it again as soon as I buy another vehicle that can drive on the beach), and reading.