Whats your hobby besides BC?

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by fethrs, Apr 24, 2009.

1. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

I make crystal bracelets.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Tennis, motorcycles, being wacky

3. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

You could also call them, Breakcelets, LOL.:wink2:

4. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Film photography, preparing for Halloween, running and weightlifting, motorcycles, Fantasy Football, Football, landscaping my yard and driving my husband crazy.

5. stevetheupsguy

Is it coming early again, this year?:sad-little:

6. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

I love photography too, hoping to add the gym to my list soon as well:happy2:

7. DS

DS Fenderbender

I like to play my guitar and thank joH'a' my fingernail is almost back.
    I also collect comics but not for long.

8. rod

rod retired and happy

Fishing, flying, motorcycling, ATVing, going to the local dirt track, my week in Knoxville (World of Outlaws) kayaking, hiking in the woods, playing on the Mississippi, traveling, tinkering in the workshop, growing tomatoes, having a beer or 2 with the wife and friends, being with Grandson (soon to also be Grand daughters- twins coming May 15- if not sooner. Damm- where did I find time to work back then?:wink2:

9. 27Redfish

27Redfish New Member

Fishing!

[​IMG]

10. UPSNewbie

UPSNewbie New Member

Hunting, outdoors, landscaping, tootin' on my tuba.

11. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Shooting, I have 3 handguns, 2 rifles, and a shotgun. I can shoot right from my deck (Live in the middle of a forest).

Camping, we like NH.

Canoeing

12. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Been through many hobbies over the years, painting, pencil drawings, competitive racquetball, baseball/softball, hunting (till it got priced out of sight), small scale collecting of pocket knives. The most fun hobby I have ever had was dancing, love it but current physical conditions hold me back. My current hobby is home improvement projects. With three houses to "improve" it takes up alot of time and money.
    Reading BC, if that's a hobby.

13. jimstud

jimstud Banned

golf and screwing with ups sups

14. stevetheupsguy

LOL@joH'a'.

Awesome picture, you must be darned proud.

Too bad you can't upload a sound byte from your, "tootin".

I'll definitely call before I come over, over. Is that a roger?:wink2:

So many great hobbies, so far. I enjoy keeping fit by, cycling, running, swimming, working out at the gym, raquet sports, etc... I love photography and everything outdoorsy.

15. rod

rod retired and happy

I would list it as "entertainment" --- most days its better than watching the Comedy Channel on the boob tube:wink2:

16. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

good point Rod

17. Cobra Agent

Cobra Agent Mandalorian

I recently started brewing homemade beer......Can you say yummie.... Also love shooting my guns and playing guitar hero with my family

18. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Now that is a cool hobby and tasty too I bet:happy2:

19. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Please be careful not to combine the two.

20. JimJimmyJames

JimJimmyJames Big Time Feeder Driver

Motorcycles (love to go on pokers runs, groups rides, or just riding to hang out at a friends house. I plan to do some touring eventually when I finally get an Electra Glide), model railroading (we have an O gauge layout my son and I are working on), railfanning (going to train museums, riding excursion trains, watching trains work, exploring abandoned tracks), fishing (was big into surf fishing for a bit, will be getting back into it again as soon as I buy another vehicle that can drive on the beach), and reading.