Whats your hobby besides BC?

P

pickup

I'm like pickup I love my guitar and wish I had the musical fortitude and talent to be in the Ringo Star All star show
what would you do if I sang out of tune

I would stand up and walk out on u.

Leftinbuilding

Hobbies.....What Takes You Away From it All?

Everyone needs a de-stressor. Mine is fishing of any kind, but especially black bass. Love, love, love it!!

ikoi62

Re: Hobbies.....What Takes You Away From it All?

salt water fishing in the summer, and fixing computers in the winter...extra money!

The_Brown_Hornet

I dont care if im digging ditches, helping my kids with home work, yard work....it doesnt matter what it is anything away from UPS feels less stressful.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Baseball for kids. Training all winter. Driving up and down east coast. For their games. For me doing wood for the next winter. Love axe work.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Whats your hobby besides BC?
That's the title of a thread already under Life After Brown and started by Fethers and up to 60 posts

Originally Posted by DS
I'm like pickup I love my guitar and wish I had the musical fortitude and talent to be in the Ringo Star All star show
what would you do if I sang out of tune

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know if I posted anything before on this thread. Things change and my hobbies do too.

I enjoy reading the 'rags".....Globe, Enquirer and Star and seeing how much of it comes true shortly after reading them.

I like renting movies (on the cheap) from Redbox plus coupons they send to me.

I like watching my recorded shows, because I go to bed early and miss most of primetime, but I get to fast forward through those pesky commercials. Love most of the reality stuff.

I still love gambling......just don't go too often anymore.

Time for a confession.....I watched a couple episodes of Duck Dynasty and liked it!!

ups hero

Playing with my daughter, playing the drums, playing sports, watching any Pittsburgh team(yes, even the pirates...don't laugh). Spending time with the wife(when she's not mad at me for something stupid).

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Oh wow lets see I'm the king of hobbies my wife says. Bowling darts slow pitch washers hunting fishing golf guitar baseball basketball volleyball working on vehicles off roading grilling or smoking food trap shooting. That's all I can thing of right now.

Sorry about no commas but I wasn't going to toggle back and forth on the iPhone after every word.

gingerkat

I've recently begun to enjoy cycling and hope to continue, even in the hot So. Cal summers. Other than that I'm a bit of a tomboy when it comes to activities and enjoy things like paintball and fishing (both deep sea & lake). I haven't gotten very far with my guitar, but I keep trying.