Whats your hobby besides BC?

rod

Retired 22 years
Re: Hobbies.....What Takes You Away From it All?

Fishing (both summer and winter), flying (I don't fly---well I do but I'm not a licensed pilot--- but have 2 friends who own planes). riding my Harley. tinkering in the garage (I love to fix things until they are really broke, visiting the Grandkids in Texas, camping, road trips on the back roads, having a brew with the boys, dinning out with the Wife, going to auctions, serving with the Patriot Guard, killing time at the VFW.

ymelord

Reviewing the 5 seeing habits, and the 10 point commentary on my time off takes all the stress out of next week. A person can't have an accident if he/she remembers and practices the 5 seeing habits, and the 10 point commentary.

Buck Fifty

1 of my favorite hobbies is to come home and write up grievances. Goes hand n hand with 1of my other favorite hobbies, making money !!! Love to shoot pool though.

S

serenity now

no hobbies, no toys, just work

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Reading posts on Brown Cafe, realizing some hubs are actually worse than mine. That makes me relax.

J

jibbs

My pets are my biggest stress relievers these days. Two mutts (85lbs and 50lbs) and the chillest little 8lb cat I've ever known that runs with 'em. It used to be exercise but now UPS has provided a good amount of lifting... now I pretty much only have to worry about cardio and I knock that out every day when I run with my pups.

I used to be pretty big into aquaria... I had a 120-gallon South American cichlid tank, a 55-gallon saltwater reef and a 30 gallon guppy breeding tank to feed the cichlids the occasional fish for cheap. Working at a pet store for a couple years is what got me into it, and leaving that job is what made me kind of fall off of it... it cost a lot of money to keep those tanks running and clean.

gingerkat

Sleeve's gonna get a huge basket on his bike for his big ol' cat and take him for a spin around the block. Now wouldn't that be a sight?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sleeve's gonna get a huge basket on his bike for his big ol' cat and take him for a spin around the block. Now wouldn't that be a sight?
The first image that popped in my mind regarding basket on front of bike was the Wizard of Oz bad lady stealng ToTo and putting him in her bike basket.