What's your method of breaking boots in?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Thorogood boots are the best. Made in Wisconsin, union made, and oh so comfy...AND, you get a union discount.

Indecisi0n

Try Carolina boots...they go up to EEEE widths.

HERE's a link to a tall pair, HERE's a link to a short pair...

Most comfortable boots I've ever owned and you can get them resoled.

This particular boot is made in America, although not all of Carolina's boots are.

They're pricey, but definitely worth it.

CA1309.jpg
CA1809.jpg

In my opinion boots like this are too "heavy" with all the walking we do. So far the best I have come in contact with that I like are the timberland hiking boots. They are comfortable and very light. They last about 6 months @ $100.00 a pair.

S

serenity now

stuff the new boots with newspaper * then wrap them tightly in oil cloth * seal the boots in a plastic bag * put that bag inside of a larger plastic bag along with several fresh cow piles and seal that bag * place the larger bag at the bottom of a 2 foot hole and cover with dirt * wait 28 days * Bazinga!

BrownArmy

In my opinion boots like this are too "heavy" with all the walking we do. So far the best I have come in contact with that I like are the timberland hiking boots. They are comfortable and very light. They last about 6 months @ $100.00 a pair.

Yah, but someone asked about steel-toe boots. I pretty much only wear these in the winter with all the snow, or for heavy rains.

Otherwise it's New Balance for all the way...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
stuff the new boots with newspaper * then wrap them tightly in oil cloth * seal the boots in a plastic bag * put that bag inside of a larger plastic bag along with several fresh cow piles and seal that bag * place the larger bag at the bottom of a 2 foot hole and cover with dirt * wait 28 days * Bazinga!

Tried that 3 times. Can't remember where I buried them.