What's your phone number?

I have given my number to a few of my regular customers. Nobody has abused it yet and it actually saves me time in the long run. Sometimes they will call before I make the attempt and will come and get the package. Other times they call after NI one attempt, and then they come and meet me. That saves me the hassle of going back and also saves me from having that package the next day. I have only given the number to a few customers and it has worked out quite well.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Only give it out to your customers who give you a xmas bonus lol. You just have to be smart and selective about which customers you give it out too. Any drivers who have been running their routes for a couple years knows the drill.

FilingBluesFL

Same response I send over the DIAD when I get a message to "Call the center ASAP"

"I still have yet to receive my UPS issued Cellular device. As soon as I receive one, you'll be the first person I call..."

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Funny how some guys wanna act like a bunch of nerdballs about giving out their number to customers. Im just like really dude your going to act like that. Please man it aint that serious quit acting like a dam pop pop. You realize its 2013 lol.

FilingBluesFL

Funny how some guys wanna act like a bunch of nerdballs about giving out their number to customers. Im just like really dude your going to act like that. Please man it aint that serious quit acting like a dam pop pop. You realize its 2013 lol.

Different route every day. Ain't no need for nobody knowin' my number, OR my name!

brostalss

Only a very select few have my cell number. Other customers have asked for it and I tell them it's best not to just in case I dont get their message in time or something else. I keep my phone in my lunch bag in the back seeing how it's illegal to talk or text while driving in California.

UPS DOES NOT HAVE MY CELL NUMBER AND THEY NEVER WILL! DON'T GIVE THEM YOURS EITHER.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Andrew 8800
Old ad jiggle ... How many cookies did Andrew eat ?
Andrew ate 8000 .

For those under the age of 50 , google it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Andrew 8800
Old ad jiggle ... How many cookies did Andrew eat ?
Andrew ate 8000 .

For those under the age of 50 , google it.

Only us native Mass people would know that one. It was an old school Boston rug cleaning company radio ad. I had forgotten the name so had to google it. Adams & Swett Rug Cleaning.