Whats your reply?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your welcome would be the customary response. Not nearly enough people respond with your welcome. I've never understood replying thank you to a thank you seems like something it would be a viscous circle that never ends. NO. Thank you. Lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
If I get to speak first I say Thank you, but if they say thank you first then I will say, You're welcome, have a good day/night/weekend.

Big Babooba

I say nothing because a reply would require the movement of my mouth. That would break the streamlining effect of a closed mouth and cause wind resistance. That in turn would cause me to return to the package car approximately 3 microseconds later. Over the course of 30 years I have saved the company 1 cent.

Big Babooba

If she's good looking, I talk up a storm. If he has that "look" in his eyes, I get the **** out of there as fast as I can!!!

Indecisi0n

I say nothing because a reply would require the movement of my mouth. That would break the streamlining effect of a closed mouth and cause wind resistance. That in turn would cause me to return to the package car approximately 3 microseconds later. Over the course of 30 years I have saved the company 1 cent.

Sometimes i eat beans before work so when i break wind the wind will help propel me forward half a nano-second faster than normal.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What frustrates me is when you ask someone how they are and they respond "Good"......and don't bother asking how you are. I will sometimes say "I'm fine, thank you for asking".

To the OP--if I DR a pkg and the customer greets me as I am walking back to the car I will always thank them and wish them a good day.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
What frustrates me is when you ask someone how they are and they respond "Good"......and don't bother asking how you are. I will sometimes say "I'm fine, thank you for asking".

To the OP--if I DR a pkg and the customer greets me as I am walking back to the car I will always thank them and wish them a good day.

Gotta find some way to make it about you, right?

stink219

Of course you would. Its no wonder you have customer issues. Maybe because the problem is within you. You were born to be an az-ol.

laffter

Why would you even ask a person how they are doing if you are not genuinely interested in hearing about it? 1) You aren't interested, and 2) you don't have time to hear about their day and potentially their problems.

gingerkat

I find this thread interesting... I can't even imagine not saying "thank you" to my guys delivering my packages. Actually I say thank you to all folks job or not, cuz it's sort of the polite thing to do, you know what I mean? My boys in brown always have a moment or two to chat with me, go figure.