When do I receive the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines?

J.Smith

Hello, folks. I am currently in the process of completing my application for a Driver Helper but I have a question that has yet to be addressed via an e-mail I sent. I came across this forum by sheer happenstance and figured it'd be quicker via the forum than waiting for a response.

My question is this. The last portion of the application asks me to click "I AGREE" to the Application Agreement. However, I am unable to due to this portion: "I acknowledge that I have received information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), starting pay rates, locations, shifts, operations, and operations within the locations which may consider my application."

I have not received information on any of this and until I do, how am I able to complete my application?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks folks!

-J.Smith

P

pickup

Hello, folks. I am currently in the process of completing my application for a Driver Helper but I have a question that has yet to be addressed via an e-mail I sent. I came across this forum by sheer happenstance and figured it'd be quicker via the forum than waiting for a response.

My question is this. The last portion of the application asks me to click "I AGREE" to the Application Agreement. However, I am unable to due to this portion: "I acknowledge that I have received information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), starting pay rates, locations, shifts, operations, and operations within the locations which may consider my application."

I have not received information on any of this and until I do, how am I able to complete my application?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks folks!

-J.Smith

Clean shaven, must wear the brown uniform provided, that is if you become a helper. Shoes must be polishable leather(many times not enforced) -black or brown. Location- near where you live, shift -generally the day time into night.

Now that you have received some information about this from me, you can truly acknowledge that you received some info about the minimum qualifications. So finish up your application and if you get an interview, then you can get all those other questions answered.

Good luck.

J.Smith

Clean shaven, must wear the brown uniform provided, that is if you become a helper. Shoes must be polishable leather(many times not enforced) -black or brown. Location- near where you live, shift -generally the day time into night.

Now that you have received some information about this from me, you can truly acknowledge that you received some info about the minimum qualifications. So finish up your application and if you get an interview, then you can get all those other questions answered.

Good luck.

Ha! That'll do just fine! Thanks, pal.

Clean shaven, eh? I'm rather fond of my beard (which is always full and kept neat and trimmed ... no Rasputin here.) Is this usually heavily enforced? Regardless, it's certainly nothing I'd be willing to compromise my employment over.

Thanks again!

J.Smith

OK. I finished my application and went to schedule an interview. However, it states,"There are no more appointments available."

Will there be new appointments available? ... I wouldn't be concerned if it said "none at this time", but "no more" ? ...

P

pickup

Ha! That'll do just fine! Thanks, pal.

Clean shaven, eh? I'm rather fond of my beard (which is always full and kept neat and trimmed ... no Rasputin here.) Is this usually heavily enforced? Regardless, it's certainly nothing I'd be willing to compromise my employment over.

Thanks again!

Well, I should have been more specific but , the for the facial hair, clean shaven or a mustache, that's it, No beards or facial hair making its way into becoming a beard.
Yes, heavily enforced , no way to hide it.

just interested

Mustache has to be trimmed up above the lip line - imagine placing a credit card in your mouth and trim it above that.

Also - keep checking for future appointment times - they'll pop up again soon, I'm sure.