When do they stop making you help other drivers?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Nothing pisses me off more than coming back to the bldg only to watch the "slammed" driver who I was forced to help walking out to his car.

If it is a tight residential area there really is no sense going in there just for 10 stops and having run off the other 15.

So instead of taking 10, you opt to take 25 and are still upset when the "slammed" driver you were forced to help gets done before you?

reginald95

Whenever I go help out a driver I ask to see his board to see what he has. I take what I want and don't let the driver punk me into taking more work.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I recently got on the 9.5 list and was asked to help the next week. Replied that I'm on 9.5 and got a nasty response that said the were asking me too. I took it kinda threatening and said I'd do it. I went over 9.5 every day that week cause of helping and delivering crazy amounts of misloads. Will I win a over grievance?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I recently got on the 9.5 list and was asked to help the next week. Replied that I'm on 9.5 and got a nasty response that said the were asking me too. I took it kinda threatening and said I'd do it. I went over 9.5 every day that week cause of helping and delivering crazy amounts of misloads. Will I win a over grievance?
You won't know until the paper is filled out