When do you hit your driving seniority?

HexShape

I'm new to this site, but I've been a Upser for 5 years now. I started driving this past May,(three months ago) and I have questions about seniority. I've asked a couple guys in my center, but they all give me different answers. I hit my 30 straight working days this past Tuesday. I thought when you hit your 30 straight days you get your seniority, but someone told me that you need to work three seasons, and others say that 30 days doesn't necessarily mean you get full time driving. Of course, these are all newer drivers, so I'm sure they're just as clueless as I am. Does anyone have any input, or the hidden seniority guide line?

Fedex Guy

I'm new to this site, but I've been a Upser for 5 years now. I started driving this past May,(three months ago) and I have questions about seniority. I've asked a couple guys in my center, but they all give me different answers. I hit my 30 straight working days this past Tuesday. I thought when you hit your 30 straight days you get your seniority, but someone told me that you need to work three seasons, and others say that 30 days doesn't necessarily mean you get full time driving. Of course, these are all newer drivers, so I'm sure they're just as clueless as I am. Does anyone have any input, or the hidden seniority guide line?
Did you sign up to reg temp, was it a full time bid. Please don't tell us you don't know what the sheet you signed said.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

HexShape

Yes, after five years I am fully aware that I can speak to my shop steward about this. Thanks for the brilliant response on how to hit your seniority.