When does it start becoming harassment?

OPTION3

Please tell me how I am baiting anyone. If I am asked to help I will. If not I go home.

I find it both funny and sad that the simpleminded are so worried about me.
10435028_731610416886595_1666552495172896168_n.jpg

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I'm one of the few drivers in my building that actually sticks up for themselves and my supervisors don't like it. They put me on the worst route in the worst city. Well in the same city there's a driver that gets back to the building everyday at 4:45 and goes home. So they send me a message to go help another driver in the city. I reply that this other driver is done hours before me, why can't he do it? He told me to only worry about myself and that he's directing me to go help (I've attached pictures of his responses). Then I tell him I won't be in until at least 745 cause I have pickups and my lunch. He tells me I WILL be in by 745. Then he tells me I'm gonna help him because "we help each other out as a team." I couldn't believe a supervisor said that to me. When does it become harassment?
View attachment 16663View attachment 16664

when does it become insubordination should be the thread..work as directed, your teamster brother does not want you interfering with his 445pm RTB.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I'm one of the few drivers in my building that actually sticks up for themselves and my supervisors don't like it. They put me on the worst route in the worst city. Well in the same city there's a driver that gets back to the building everyday at 4:45 and goes home. So they send me a message to go help another driver in the city. I reply that this other driver is done hours before me, why can't he do it? He told me to only worry about myself and that he's directing me to go help (I've attached pictures of his responses). Then I tell him I won't be in until at least 745 cause I have pickups and my lunch. He tells me I WILL be in by 745. Then he tells me I'm gonna help him because "we help each other out as a team." I couldn't believe a supervisor said that to me. When does it become harassment?
View attachment 16663View attachment 16664

Where is the "Team" photo?? Don't leave out the positive message!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
when does it become insubordination should be the thread..work as directed, your teamster brother does not want you interfering with his 445pm RTB.

How do we know that, OP doesn't live in a RTW state and that his "teamster brother" isn't really a coat-tail riding, freeloading, non-dues paying, scum of the earth, scab?

Sent using a Potato

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Please tell me how I am baiting anyone. If I am asked to help I will. If not I go home.

I find it both funny and sad that the simpleminded are so worried about me.

I really wish you accepted PM's.

I'm not sure you would like what I would like to discuss with you laid out in front of everyone.