When does it start becoming harassment?

OPTION3

Ya know 23 year vet never responded 1st time In the last year I've been reading because I enjoy the humor while on lunch but anyways upstate I'm from wny and u ar an idiot maybe I'll respond in another year to ur anti fellow worker I'm better than anyone else bull:censored2: no wonder the wife left ya (blame her) sorry that was personal but I felt u deserved it

Sent using BrownCafe App
CAREFUL now .....UPSTATE NEWYORK...WILL take his ball and go home

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Update: the sup ended up telling me that I didn't have to help the other driver. Brought me in for a talk when I got back to the building and thanked me for "potentially helping" lol. Also said he printed out the exchange we had over messages and that we can't have anymore like that. He said call in next time. That's not happening, he wants me to call so nothing can be documented
Exactly...use the diad...not your phone :)

OPTION3

That's the way liberals argue! :biting:
Thats the way
ball_liquors.jpg
argue

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oh, we could. Only, he wouldn't stay away.

He's "that guy", that starts a farewell thread, goes dormant for a month or so, then reappears, almost like nothing happened. Then, a couple years later, does it again.

Pathetic.

Sent using a Potato
Or last year when he was gone for a few months....posting the whole time under a different username...lol

I'll keep him thinking ;) Just want say (since I made my 1st remarks today) the first thing I was taught by my elder drivers a long time ago there's no I in teamsters united we stand divided we fall ( I know pink Floyd rip off ) oh we'll

Sent using BrownCafe App

Indecisi0n

I'll keep him thinking ;) Just want say (since I made my 1st remarks today) the first thing I was taught by my elder drivers a long time ago there's no I in teamsters united we stand divided we fall ( I know pink Floyd rip off ) oh we'll

Sent using BrownCafe App
But there is "me". Can I be a Me-ster?