When does peak official end

mellinger58

Im in the process of going full time as a driver last year but I didnt have inuff time to qualify because they peak started. And Peak season does count at are center. So my question is When does peak official end? Or can someone point me in the right area in the contract. Thank you for all of your help. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

S

selfcancelsignal

Im in the process of going full time as a driver last year but I didnt have inuff time to qualify because they peak started. And Peak season does count at are center. So my question is When does peak official end? Or can someone point me in the right area in the contract. Thank you for all of your help. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It ends when you learn how to properly write in English. Good gravy!

McGee

allow me to say it:

wut??!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If your peak time counts towards qualifying..what difference does it make when it ends??

PT Car Washer

In the Central Region Supplement it states that seasonal employees can be used through Friday of the second full week of January. This year that would be January 16th.