When does ROMNEY get that people just dont LIKE HIM???

P

pickup

Let the smoke clear, let one candidate of the Republican party carry the banner and go forth. Maybe there will be some excitement in the picking of a vice presidential candidate. It would be interesting to see a vice presidential debate (think Biden can avoid putting his foot in his mouth?, I don't).

If you remember way back, I was happy to see the Republicans gone, Bush in particular. I was happy that this country could elect a black man as president. I had some hope. I also was a bit fearful of any party having control of the senate and the house while having one of their party in the president's seat. That usually spells trouble no matter which party that is.

I'm not happy with Obama and I probably will hate what comes out of this presidential election, no matter who comes out the winner.

With all that being said, we got about 7 months to go before the election, a lot of stuff can change between now and then.

gosh darn, weakest group of republicans I have ever seen.

klein

Für Meno :)
Do you realize when anyone tries to do something bolder that would actually cut spending that the Democrats scream & cry? Whatever will work will be hard. The Dems. don't want their Black level Visa cards taken away!!

I'm for spending cuts, like eleminating medicare, just so you can pay until you die ! That's what you want, right ? Whats $2000 per month for you, peanuts.

I'm for spending cuts, like eleminating medicare, just so you can pay until you die ! That's what you want, right ? Whats $2000 per month for you, peanuts.
Do you really have crap for brains? Or are you intentionally being stupid?

Not ONE person on here has said anything about eliminating medicare. Stop making crap up.

bbsam

Staff member
Do you really have crap for brains? Or are you intentionally being stupid?

Not ONE person on here has said anything about eliminating medicare. Stop making crap up.
Well we won't know that until Paul Ryan spells out exactly what cuts his plan is calling for. It would go a long way to balancing the balance sheet.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The republicans on the hill dont call CUTS / CUTS, they call them "TOUGH CHOICES" the new buzz word for CUTS! They dont have the BALLS to call them CUTS, instead, carefully calling them "tough choices" softens the blow.

WRONG!

They are still CUTS.

Lets see, RYANs plan lowers the tax brackets for middle income americans to 25% but he leaves out of the explanation ALL THE TAX DEDUCTIONS THAT ARE ELIMINATED that go along with the lowering of the tax bracket for middle americans. Things like home mortgage write off, interest, rental properties and such.

RYANS plan is a TAX INCREASE for the middle class as he CUTS THE TAXES for the rich as uusual.

TAX cuts for the rich worked out so well for BUSH.

Peace.

TOS