When Does Seasonal Hire Start?

YouPeeEss

From what I was told, now is close to that time where if you were hired one week vs. another it could mean the difference between p/t with benefits and seasonal. (Not that it matters per the August 1st date for benefits I guess...)

What week does seasonal hire begin?

Also, where can I find the regional supplements to the master?

Thanks

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I don't know when seasonal hiring begins but the date for the free period is October 15th.I would guess the hiring would depend on the volume.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
From what I was told, now is close to that time where if you were hired one week vs. another it could mean the difference between p/t with benefits and seasonal. (Not that it matters per the August 1st date for benefits I guess...)

What week does seasonal hire begin?

Also, where can I find the regional supplements to the master?

Thanks
To the left of the BC page you'll see teamster news click it'll have the last contract and the new contract:peaceful:

YouPeeEss

the date for the free period is October 15th.
What's a "free period"?

To the left of the BC page you'll see teamster news click it'll have the last contract and the new contract
Thanks, I'm really looking for the addendums/supplements that address regions though; like when people say "oh, that doesn't apply to the northeast".

The "free period" refers to the cut off date for gaining seniority. After Oct 15th the days worked do not count as days toward becoming a permanent employee, thus making them seasonal.