when is MIP actually mine?

sosocal

I have made the decision to take a job with another company. I will give 2 weeks the day I KNOW that my 2 units (meaning one 'actual unit) is in the bank and not retractable....WHEN IS THAT DATE? I need some certainty on this. I earned it sept to sept...I just don;t trust I will get it if the company has a shot a taking it and making an example of those that leave the fold.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have made the decision to take a job with another company. I will give 2 weeks the day I KNOW that my 2 units (meaning one 'actual unit) is in the bank and not retractable....WHEN IS THAT DATE? I need some certainty on this. I earned it sept to sept...I just don;t trust I will get it if the company has a shot a taking it and making an example of those that leave the fold.

Based on pay stubs from last year, sometime around 7th of December. Deposited in bank on December 7th as well.

Good Luck!

negrosangre

Please don't make your decision based on this post. You should be ablut to ask your HR rep without fear of retribution, but I asked the question, and in my situation, was told as long as I was a FT employee on November 7, this year's MIP was mine.

It is always interesting to see the exodus after MIP is paid each year.

pretzel_man

According to the prospectus, the award will be deposited on December 5th.

By the way, you say you're a two unit manager. That means that you are responsible for recommending the supervisors that report to you to receive MIP.

Did you ever make an "example of those that leave the fold"?

P-Man

beentheredonethat

Wait til the money is in your account. I was told it's official when you either have the money or when you get your MIP Paperwork. But.. play it safe. Wait til the money is in the account. Then you know it's yours. I do know for a fact, that a supv who left at the end of October did not get the MIP for this year.