When is this summer cut route thingy going to end?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My hours have been getting reduced because of weak people who are scared of the heat. It's time to man up! UPS is not a daycare center. We need more and more and more packages, which will equal more work for everybody and more money in UPS and everybody else's pockets; everybody wins! If you can't handle it, then quit. I'm sorry, but this job is not for everybody. You have to possess the immunity to work through harsh and tough weather while going at a fast pace that UPS wants us to. UPS provides health insurance for us hourlies - and it's free. So no need to worry about heat strokes, UPS covers that.

CFLBrown

People are disposable to UPS. Hiring people off the street = less money put out towards salary as well as a 48 month progression = more profit for Davis and Co.

​Crank up the overtime, bring on the injuries, lets get anyone who is close to retiring out so we can continue to replace with new fresh souls who will never retire. Seems like a well thought out plan.

My hours have been getting reduced because of weak people who are scared of the heat. It's time to man up! UPS is not a daycare center. We need more and more and more packages, which will equal more work for everybody and more money in UPS and everybody else's pockets; everybody wins! If you can't handle it, then quit. I'm sorry, but this job is not for everybody. You have to possess the immunity to work through harsh and tough weather while going at a fast pace that UPS wants us to. UPS provides health insurance for us hourlies - and it's free. So no need to worry about heat strokes, UPS covers that.
Stick your head in the toilet and flush three times.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg
must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

browniehound

Come on guys, where is your UPS pride? Press those uniforms and shine those shoes with a smile. Then, after they cut all the base-lines and dispatch you with an 11.5 day when the heat-index is 105, keep that smile and find some sales leads for heavens sake. We all need to do our part to grow the business and generate sales leads so we all have enough work. After all, 210 delivery stops is barely enough work for the proud, hard-working UPS driver. Just take an extra 10 minutes a day and sell the business to the public. Heck, what's the difference if you get home at 10:00 as opposed to 9:50?

Its ok if you can't make all your commercial stops by 1700 because the base is out. There's always tomorrow or ways to cheat the customer by creative sheeting. The most important thing is you get more packages that we can't make service on. :whiteflag:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ill say it again loser you are a freakin idiot dude. you work preload and have never been a driver so you have no idea of the driver life. You couldnt make it son youd go home crying to your mammy like the little :censored2: that you are enough said. Get lost dude your in the wrong place

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ill say it again loser you are a freakin idiot dude. you work preload and have never been a driver so you have no idea of the driver life. You couldnt make it son youd go home crying to your mammy like the little :censored2: that you are enough said. Get lost dude your in the wrong place[/QUOTE

They said I'd never make it pass probation, guess what? I did!! I can take your job and do it much better than you can anyday of the week.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Ill say it again loser you are a freakin idiot dude. you work preload and have never been a driver so you have no idea of the driver life. You couldnt make it son youd go home crying to your mammy like the little :censored2: that you are enough said. Get lost dude your in the wrong place

​He says to whom?