when L.P gets out of hand -audio -

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by The-UK-Guy, Aug 27, 2008.

1. The-UK-Guy

The-UK-Guy Tea anyone ?

I couldnt get the audio to embed on my earlier post but I have it figured out now. It still stops about 2 minutes from the end but just click the sound bar and it will continue.

2. DS

DS Fenderbender

UK guy,this sounds like a witch hunt from what I heard.Every time you explained to her what you did they just moved on to another delivery in the hope to catch you in a lie.Although they are accusing you of signing someones name,which I believe is a complete fabrication on thier part,thier only agenda seems to be to fire you regardless if its true or not.
    That was really scratchy,but from what I heard,you had no union steward in that room during the "interview".
    Everyone thought your posting on youtube was a bad idea,and I saw you removed it,why is posting it in here any different?
    Anyway, I think you are innocent,and I hope you're back in brown soon.

3. The-UK-Guy

The-UK-Guy Tea anyone ?

I figured on here at least only ups people would view it on you tube any tom dick or harry could.

4. drewed

drewed Shankman

and photobucket is exact same way.....and there are many more thousands of peole that view this site then actually post....

5. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk New Member

When I said "posting it on youtube will not help" I meant anywhere on the internet. There is probably a rule somewhere that says you are not supposed to record conversations at UPS, and more trouble is not what you need.