When Obama is relected, who do we put on suicide watch first???????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When OBAMA is re elected into office on Nov 6th, who do we put on suicide watch first from the following list???

1) Rush Limbaugh
2) Sean Hannity
3) Karl Rove
4) Dick Morris
5) Laura Ingraham
6) Michael Medved
7) Moreluck
8) over9five
9) AV8
10) Lifer
11) Texan
12) Brett
13) UPSGrunt
14) Buddybrown
15) Hoax
16) the entire C9 group

Hmmm, tough question...

Ima go with the entire C9 group!

Peace

TOS

packageguy

When OBAMA is re elected into office on Nov 6th, who do we put on suicide watch first from the following list???

1) Rush Limbaugh
2) Sean Hannity
3) Karl Rove
4) Dick Morris
5) Laura Ingraham
6) Michael Medved
7) Moreluck
8) over9five
9) AV8
10) Lifer
11) Texan
12) Brett
13) UPSGrunt
14) Buddybrown
15) Hoax
16) the entire C9 group

Hmmm, tough question...

Ima go with the entire C9 group!

Peace

TOS

I did not comment on politics to Often, but ny money is on Sean Hannity....lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
This whole thread is dumb ! It was started by someone trying to call a winner before we are done voting.
I vote to remove this thread. Dumb!

My birth mother shot herself when I was 3 months old...........You're not at all funny.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This whole thread is dumb ! It was started by someone trying to call a winner before we are done voting.
I vote to remove this thread. Dumb!

My birth mother shot herself when I was 3 months old...........You're not at all funny.

I agree.
Remove this thread.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sean Hannity will continue to make a fortune if Obama is re elected.

Of course he will.. HATE SELLS... FOX is making a killing on HATE. Rush is making a KILLING on hate.. Hannity is making a KILLING on HATE.

Dick Morris is making a KILLING on HATE... and so on and so on and so on.....

They write BOOKS that have all the HATE that right wingers crave and they make millions doing it. Simply repeating the same old stuff over and over in each book, none of them can be separated from each other...

The problem is, this stuff sells and the followers of FOX spend millions on this junk.

Once OBAMA is re elected, they will still make millions by sticking to the anti black guy rhetoric....

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Honestly tos, even for you this is in very bad taste.

{ and to answer your question....VP Joe Biden.......since bhos will no long have any use for him }

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't think anyone has to be put on suicide watch. Life will go on. Actually does anyone really believe that Washinton politics (or politics anywhere) will change no matter who is elected? You are a silly fool if you do believe that. The middle class will continue to shrink and the rich will get richer. Thats the way the system is designed to operate and no matter how many "fresh faces" go to Washington they all turn into power hungry / corrupt politicians after the good old boys get ahold of them.

brown bomber

brown bomber
Why someone take the job of CEO of the most powerful country in the world when it only pays $400,000/ year..........everyone of them has an agenda, and the agenda is to serve themselves.......doesn't matter if they're black or white, Republican or Democrat

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course he will.. HATE SELLS... FOX is making a killing on HATE. Rush is making a KILLING on hate.. Hannity is making a KILLING on HATE.

Dick Morris is making a KILLING on HATE... and so on and so on and so on.....

They write BOOKS that have all the HATE that right wingers crave and they make millions doing it. Simply repeating the same old stuff over and over in each book, none of them can be separated from each other...

The problem is, this stuff sells and the followers of FOX spend millions on this junk.

Once OBAMA is re elected, they will still make millions by sticking to the anti black guy rhetoric....

Peace

TOS
You are just p.o.'d that you don't know how to turn your hate into cash !!

Buy What?? I've never "bought" anything from Fox.........

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are just p.o.'d that you don't know how to turn your hate into cash !!

Buy What?? I've never "bought" anything from Fox.........

HAHAHAH.... yeah right. I am sure I could find a morris book, an orielly book, a palin book, a hannity book and some written garbage by Steven Moore somewhere on your premises...

Peace

TOS

M

MenInBrown

HAHAHAH.... yeah right. I am sure I could find a morris book, an orielly book, a palin book, a hannity book and some written garbage by Steven Moore somewhere on your premises...

Peace

TOS

Sounds like you've read all of them...Im sure they thank you.