When will new contract books be available?

I get involved as much as I can. I help junior employees without entering into internal union politics. When I give advice I don't say check out the tdu website, or say don't listen to that guy hes is hoffa. I keep it simple, do the right thing, be safe, and know your rights. If I didn't have a 4 year old pretty connected to her daddy, I would throw my hat in the ring

Sent using BrownCafe App
Excuses are like buttholes. Everybody has one. You think you are the only one with little kids?

Ron Carey lives on

Bo , is your contract extra big so you can read it. Its for special people isn't it. You know special? Do you have a doodlebug phone too. You know with the big numbers. If hoffa stops short do you go right up hall :censored2:, get some character and think for yourself.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dumptheoldguardteamsters

Excuses are like buttholes. Everybody has one. You think you are the only one with little kids?
No has no shot at even winning the safety prize or shop steward let alone union office!! Bojangles wears a red vest to support the liars! Still no contract book bo! What's taking your boys so long? Let us know what the hold up is. All they had to do was add a bunch of concessions. I hope you win the gas card this week for kissing up to the company and getting hoffas used toilet paper on your nose!

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"

No has no shot at even winning the safety prize or shop steward let alone union office!! Bojangles wears a red vest to support the liars! Still no contract book bo! What's taking your boys so long? Let us know what the hold up is. All they had to do was add a bunch of concessions. I hope you win the gas card this week for kissing up to the company and getting hoffas used toilet paper on your nose!

You ever try hooked on phonics?

I have a contract book. I showed you a picture of it. You could have made one but you are not resourceful enough.

oh yea keep trying to win it all on this site. Let me know how it works out for ya.

dumptheoldguardteamsters said:

Are you a steward? what local are you In?

"QUOTE = 407"