When will new contract finally be settled?

When will new contract finally be settled?

• Total voters

RealPerson

Turkeys -- was nice thinking UPS cared to give us a Turkey. I wouldn't want to force them to. I donated mine to charity every year anyway.. It's the THOUGHT...

BlackCat

Turkeys -- was nice thinking UPS cared to give us a Turkey. I wouldn't want to force them to. I donated mine to charity every year anyway.. It's the THOUGHT...

You are so correct.

It was never about the turkeys or the safe driving awards, it was about acknowledgment from the company for a job well done.

This company will never realize that a small gesture like a pat on the back, or a "job well done" would increase their productivity twofold.

Instead, all I get is more work for the "job well done"

stink219

You are so correct.

It was never about the turkeys or the safe driving awards, it was about acknowledgment from the company for a job well done.

This company will never realize that a small gesture like a pat on the back, or a "job well done" would increase their productivity twofold.

Instead, all I get is more work for the "job well done"
My boss gives me a gluteal butt pat with a "Good job!" every Friday. It's very rewarding.

quamba 638

I thought the master mentioned getting switched into teamcare on January 1st. I have no idea how it works, but I'm guessing they paid for the full year. So... if the contract does go into the next year would UPS have to "shop" or pay for us in 2014? I think they'll be gunning to get all supplements passed before the new year.

Inthegame

I thought the master mentioned getting switched into teamcare on January 1st. I have no idea how it works, but I'm guessing they paid for the full year. So... if the contract does go into the next year would UPS have to "shop" or pay for us in 2014? I think they'll be gunning to get all supplements passed before the new year.
That's is not "how it works" in any case. Most Teamster H&W plans base coverage eligibility on either weekly or monthly punches and UPS's payments to funds are based accordingly.

balland chain

I say to all the locals who obviously have a back bone STAND STRONG AND DONT SETTLE FOR THE CRAP THAT WE GOT DOWN SOUTH ! I AM SICKENED BY THIS CONTRACT ! HELL, TAKE YOUR TIME, THE GUYS IN DC TAKE THEIR SWEET TIME GIVING US INFORMATION !!