When will they interview me?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by BirdNerd79, Jul 2, 2012.

1. BirdNerd79

BirdNerd79 New Member

UPS gave me a tour of their facility on 6/27 which was last Wednesday. They said somebody would probably call me shortly for an interview but I haven't heard from anyone yet. How long does it usually take to hear from somebody to come in for an interview?

2. HomeDelivery

HomeDelivery Well-Known Member

don't sweat it... some terminals have a high turnover rate & you will get called in soon

3. BirdNerd79

BirdNerd79 New Member

Yeah, I've been told they have a high turn around rate at this place. I just heard most stories of people getting called in a few days.

4. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

If you don't hear anything in the next month or two reapply online... You weren't the only one to get a tour and they only have so many positions open they only call the people that they want to hire they don't call to tell you that you didn't make the cut...

5. BirdNerd79

BirdNerd79 New Member

I just assumed since they gave me a tour of the facility that they would at least interview me.

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

They said they will call tomorrow at 4:30 pm. Wait for the call

7. BirdNerd79

BirdNerd79 New Member

Huh?

8. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

Unfortunately The call has been rescheduled to Wednesday July, 4 @ 9A.M. Please be punctual

9. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

HR came down yesterday looking for someone who filled out an application at my hub going by the name BirdNerd79. If you guys see him let him know HR is gonna be calling him soon.

10. klolx

klolx New Member

OP, I checked your info and UPS will be calling you on July 11, 2012 at 9am.

11. Loufan

Loufan New Member

Actually they already called, you were sleeping.

12. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I'll interview you right now.

13. BirdNerd79

BirdNerd79 New Member

They called me yesterday. yay!