When will UPS say you make too much an hour and change the hourly rate format or rate?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Stepped outside to see if it was a full moon ... nope.
What the hell is it bringing out the nutcases tonight?
Just Friday and winding down with a beer or 20?

DorkHead

I can get it all done no problem, I just snack during the day and when I get it all done I head in to take my lunch. Id rather get it all done and then take my lunch. I don't like to take an hour during the day and sit on my :censored2:, and then go back to working. Whats the big deal really. You take yours when you want and ill take mine when I want. You people are way too serious dude. Starts off as a different subject and then people get their panties up in a bunch like a bunch of little bitches. Unreal dude lol. I don't care what other people do really, im me and I do my thing the way I do my thing. If people want to take lunch during the day that's cool, and if people want to get get done their work first then take lunch that's cool. Didn't know this was the monkey see monkey doo childrens show.

I understand you wanting to work straight thru the day. I understand you taking your lunch after your work is completed. But this lunch time should be taken on area and if by doing this you might have trouble getting your air back to the center, then that is management`s problem, not yours.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Ok. Back to the topic. We had the same conversation amongst drivers when we hit the $20 an hour mark. It's all relative. The problem is when we hit 20, corporate America thought 10 was too much. We are now at 33 and corporate America thinks 10 is too much.

BigBrown3605

A couple drivers and I were sitting in office tonight taking lunch, and we were talking about how much drivers will be making in the next contract after this one. Interesting discussion really. Are they really going to continue to let drivers keep making more and more money hourly after we start making like over 40 bux an hour?

JOKER.png

jaker

trolling
I take my lunch when I am done delivering for the day and I take it home

Out in the west 30min lunch and 2 15s for break

Now on to money I think this next contract they are going to top us out and nothing after that

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Now on to money I think this next contract they are going to top us out and nothing after that

Things can always happen but as long as ups is making a healthy profit and the future looks bright. I believe we will get raises. Remember our union dues are based off of hourly wage.