When will working Sundays stop!!

Saddle Crook

When will working Sundays stop!! Everyone hates it and is unhappy about it. In a year and a half there HAS NOT been one single Sunday of perfect attendance. NOT one. There are people that are looking for other jobs and there are others who will be quitting. The most common sense thing to do is to work Monday-Friday. There is no reason to work Sundays!! Is UPS this ignorant not to realize this!!

bluehdmc

When will working Sundays stop!! Everyone hates it and is unhappy about it. In a year and a half there HAS NOT been one single Sunday of perfect attendance. NOT one. There are people that are looking for other jobs and there are others who will be quitting. The most common sense thing to do is to work Monday-Friday. There is no reason to work Sundays!! Is UPS this ignorant not to realize this!!

I doubt it will ever stop, they've been working on Sundays in Parsippany for years. Supposedly they started the Sunday sort in Saddle Brook because the all the work wasn't getting done in Parsippany. They just started a day sort in Edison and I've been told that also runs Sunday thru Thurs. The union gave up the extra pay and feeder drivers can have a different start time on Sunday than the rest of their week. People get their packages one day earlier.

I have a perfect way for you to not work on Sundays...QUIT... Once that is said and the paper is signed you won't have to work Sundays or for that matter any day.

P

pickup

I have a perfect way for you to not work on Sundays...QUIT... Once that is said and the paper is signed you won't have to work Sundays or for that matter any day.

Wow, great first post, lifeupser. I look forward to more of your insight. Welcome to the Brown Cafe.