When would be the worst time for a center to get the new diad V?

When would be the worst time for a center to get the DIAD v

• winter

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Spring

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • summer

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Fall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peak

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters

Justaname

It really would not matter. Any maroon with 2 thumbs can operate any diad board. They are all basically the same.
When I was at integrad driving school in Chicago the diad was a big hurdle for a lot of my classmates. One guy started doing pushups as a stress reliever during the test. Also, diad 3s are similar but god I hate them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
diad 5 is relatively easy and you could get it the day before peak and be just fine. Everything is relatively the same using the same key functions.

we got it without any training and we left for the day with no problems.

Its not complicated.

Peace

TOS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I missed all the training they just handed it to me in the morning along with a 1 page cheat sheet, I got edd and went out and ran my route. It wasn't any big deal at all.

DS

Fenderbender
Any input?

Your poll options do not contain my answer,so I won't vote.
Don't sweat the Diad V.You'll catch on to it in an hour.Because it's
so easy to use,(the setup is identical to Diad lV),Peak
might be the best time to bring it out. The alpha/numeric buttons
are a bit small for big fingers,but I think every other feature surpasses
it's predecessor.The scanner scans almost anything(be careful here).
The diad training let's you train without supervisors,I like that.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its nothing, but I do not like the holders we have. its like wearing a giant..............something on your side.

alwaysoverallowed

Diad v seems easier too use so I don't see where a problem will be in transition. I mean we're going to be working 14 hr days come peak anyway at the rate things are going, so I figure after hour 5 I'll have it down pat. Besides if they arent going to spend the time or money to train me on it I'll train myself at 46 an hour.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Anytime is fine. The processor is too slow and I wish UPS had bit the bullet and used gorilla glass in the screen. Even with the screen protectors the signature area is scratched to hell within a month.

kingOFchester

Glad to hear that it is easy to use. I am pretty good with electronics, but was worried about a few other drivers. We are getting DIAD V in November. Glad to hear this will be a non issue!!

texan

I could care less when we get it but rumor here was October/November. Bring it, please. I love new toys.

a_UPS_DIAD_5_230_thumb14.jpg