Where are the NFL Football Playoff Predicitions???

705red

Browncafe Steward
History is good.
Read this slowly.
I do not want to confuse you.

You must be confused.

Kurt Warner is a Cardinal.
  • The Rams films you must be watching are very old.
  • The Rams did win the Superbowl with Kurt Warner.
Howard Cosell died in 1995.

OJ Simpson retired from football, he made a few movies and then he was placed on trial for killing his exwife.

Frank Gifford married Kathy Lee and was forced to retired from Monday Night Football.

John Madden only travels by bus.

I will stop now because I don't want to challenge you more than you can handle.

I will wait for the third of the month.
I will see how much you can take then....:happy2::wink2:
What? No Jimmy the Greek reference?

UPS Lifer

Up & Down and UP & DOWN.... I got my exercise today getting off the couch every possession or turnover. What a game! Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald and of course the rest of the Cards deserve the win after all the smack talk I heard from GB during the week!

I particularly like that Adams got some retribution on the final play of the game. Poor guy was getting beat up the whole game.
On to Nawlins.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Up & Down and UP & DOWN.... I got my exercise today getting off the couch every possession or turnover. What a game! Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald and of course the rest of the Cards deserve the win after all the smack talk I heard from GB during the week!

I particularly like that Adams got some retribution on the final play of the game. Poor guy was getting beat up the whole game.
On to Nawlins.
OMG OMG!!!!!! That was great.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
History is good.
Read this slowly.
I do not want to confuse you.

You must be confused.

Kurt Warner is a Cardinal.
  • The Rams films you must be watching are very old.
  • The Rams did win the Superbowl with Kurt Warner.
Howard Cosell died in 1995.

OJ Simpson retired from football, he made a few movies and then he was placed on trial for killing his exwife.

Frank Gifford married Kathy Lee and was forced to retired from Monday Night Football.

John Madden only travels by bus.

I will stop now because I don't want to challenge you more than you can handle.

I will wait for the third of the month.
I will see how much you can take then....:happy2::wink2:

Wow. I just saw a wicked hit by some guy named Nagurski!

Isn't this Kathie Lee person on an early morning show?

What? No Jimmy the Greek reference?

I just didn't want to overwhelm the oldtimer.

I didn't think he was ready to learn that Phylis George didn't work for a network any longer.

Or that Rush and Dennis Miller had failed attempts on the Monday Night Broadcast.

And the big one's...that he needed cable to watch Monday Night Football and Terry Bradshaw retired and now works on Fox.

(Fox? What is that?)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"Die Eagles Die" are the new lyrics to the Philly fight song.I hate the cowboys, anybody but them. Oh well only 42 days until pitchers and catchers report to spring training.Crying in my beer as I type this.
Here is a prediction "Donovan McNabb will be out of work in Philly."

SWORDFISH

I predict that the JETS, Baltimore and Dallas will dominate there games and the red birds will take there game in overtime w/ a defensive touch down.

UPS Lifer

They listed three Packer Legends!!

Some girls need diamonds, I need to be reminded of the Packer History.

I will be going into self imposed EXILE.

You have nothing but history up in GB...some of the greatest who have played the game. Rogers is going to be a real threat in the future. He is a real diamond. GB is a very respected franchise.

AZ is just trying to get a little respect too. I heard a couple of analysts state that any of the 4 teams left in the NFC could reach the Superbowl. A year ago you wouldn't have heard that about AZ.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
"Die Eagles Die" are the new lyrics to the Philly fight song.I hate the cowboys, anybody but them. Oh well only 42 days until pitchers and catchers report to spring training.Crying in my beer as I type this.
Here is a prediction "Donovan McNabb will be out of work in Philly."
Not unless they fire Andy Reid first.

UPS Lifer

I predict that the JETS, Baltimore and Dallas will dominate there games and the red birds will take there game in overtime w/ a defensive touch down.

The new Karnac! and the answer is?

Ole and Sven die in a snowmobiling accident, drunker than skunks, and go to Hell. The Devil observes that they are really enjoying themselves. He says to them 'Doesn't the heat and smoke bother you?

Ole replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve're from nordern Minnesooota, da land of snow an ice, an ve're yust happy fer a chance ta varm up a little bit, ya know.'

The devil decides that these two aren't miserable enough and turns up the heat even more. When he returns to the room of the two guys from Minnesota , the devil finds them in light jackets and hats, grilling Walleye and drinking beer.

The devil is astonished and exclaims, 'Everyone down here is in abject misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves?'

Sven replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve don't git too much varm veather up dere at da Falls, so ve've yust got ta haff a fish fry vhen da veather's dis nice.'

The devil is absolutely furious. He can hardly see straight. Finally he comes upwith the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been cold all their lives. The devil decides to turn all the heat off in Hell. The next morning, the temperature is 60 below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere, and people are shivering so bad that they are unable to wail, moan or gnash their teeth.

The devil smiles and heads for the room with Ole and Sven. He gets there and finds them back in their parkas, bomber hats, and mittens. They are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men.

The devil is dumbfounded, 'I don't understand, when I turn up the heat you're happy. Now its freezing cold and you're still happy. What is wrong with you two?'

They both look at the devil in surprise and say, 'Vell, don't ya know, if hell iss froze over, dat must mean da Vikings von da Super Bowl'