Where are the NFL Football Playoff Predicitions???

40 and out

Who's surprised now? The real Super Bowl is next week. Colts vs Chargers. If the Colts win - 2 Super bowl wins for Peyton. This is like 2007 when the real Super bowl was the AFC Championship Game Colts vs Patriots

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Who's surprised now? The real Super Bowl is next week. Colts vs Chargers. If the Colts win - 2 Super bowl wins for Peyton. This is like 2007 when the real Super bowl was the AFC Championship Game Colts vs Patriots
Those bye weeks always make me nervous...You never know how long it will take for the rust to wear off. It looked like it took more than a 1/4 for Peyton..then the Ravens imploded with bad penalties or it would have been a closer game....Hope to see you guys next week...you will more than likely need more than 20 points to beat a team like the Chargers:peaceful:

40 and out

Those bye weeks always make me nervous...You never know how long it will take for the rust to wear off. It looked like it took more than a 1/4 for Peyton..then the Ravens imploded with bad penalties or it would have been a closer game....Hope to see you guys next week...you will more than likely need more than 20 points to beat a team like the Chargers:peaceful:

The freakishly tall Chargers receivers are scary. I don't know if anyone can cover them. Also the Chargers have beaten the Colts so many times. How about some love for the Colts defense? They have pretty much not given up any big plays all year. I just wish the Colts had not layed down the last 2 games. I'll never understand how a perfect season is not important. Who knows how long it will be until another team has a perfect season.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Who knows how long it will be until another team has a perfect season.
The '07 Pats come to mind and though 18/0 is impressive....18/1 doesn't get you the ring:happy-very: Even though I am not a big fan of Payton's younger brother(I remember draft day), I am even less of a Pats fan since they have been the Charger's nemesis in recent playoffs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think Mark Sanchez will play like the rookie that he is and the Chargers will roll.

Cowboys/Vikings is the game that I have been waiting for. This one is hard to call but I am going with Dallas.

The Saints will beat either the Vikings or Cowboys.

Colts over the Chargers.

Colts 41

Saints 35

Peyton will add yet another trophy (MVP) to his mantle.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sooooooo proud of the Vikings today. The Saints will be a real handful but for this coming week we will be on Cloud 9- YEAH VIKES .

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I assumed the Colts would be playing the Chargers. Colts will be in the Super Bowl. No way are the Jets going to win.
Everyone did except for the Jets...I told you that the bye weeks make me nervous. Everyone except the Chargers showed up for the game today.
I had a feeling it was over on the Chargers first drive as soon as Hardwick snapped the ball over Rivers Head. And I have a strange suspicion that Nate Kading is actually a Jet mole....How could the most consistent kicker in the league miss 3 field goals in a row in one game....He is now a head case and will need to be let go...he can't kick against the Jets and it goes back to his rookie season.
Oh well....time to begin rooting for the other "get your hopes up only to let you down" So Cal team ......LET'S GO KINGS!!!!!

UPS Lifer

I like Cinderella teams and I like USC players so you know what that means....:fan: I am rooting for Mark Sanchez and the New York Jets to play Reggie Bush and the Nawlins Saints! Either team deserves to win!:happy-very:

That being said, I am sure that it will be the Colts and Viks - :sad-very::dissapointed:

As far as I am concerned ... Minnesota is almost Canada :2cold:... Who am I fooling, IT IS Canada :wink2: and I can't stand David Letterman :biting:
Ok!OK! Peyton Manning is a nice guy and a great QB .... BUT DAVID LETTERMAN - you gotta be kiddin me! :clubbing: Go Leno!

So - now you know how we pick teams when are teams bite the dust.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't count the Vikings out just yet. We seem to have it all this year- a great team and luck. It's hard to beat that combination.:wink2: There are alot of differences between Mn. and Canada. They say Eh- we say ya you betcha don't cha know. You are all invited to my house for some lutefisk and sauerkraut and hotdish on Super Bowl Sunday. We will be tailgatting outside even if it is 20 below so dress warm.:wink2:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Sooooooo proud of the Vikings today. The Saints will be a real handful but for this coming week we will be on Cloud 9- YEAH VIKES .

Did Fran Tarkenton get in today? He seems to be a pretty good QB. Kinda' young, but he looks like he has potential. (Can we say "Purple People Eaters" on BC???

UPS Lifer

I was hoping to see the New York Jets beat the Colts but I guess that was too much to ask for. Anyway, the Saints made it!! I hope the Saints kick some arse in the Super Bowl. What a great pick-me-up for Nawlins!

They brutalized Brett. I am guessing he will hang it up. What a way to go out ... your last pass intercepted when all you had to do was run a few yards to get a little better position for a field goal. The Vikings should be going to the Super Bowl. Brett will be remembering this game the rest of his days.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I agree with you Lifer. He will remember this for a very long time. He did have an incredible season though. He set numerous new records this year. Probably one of his best years. I had to laugh a few times while watching the game. He was out there playing hard and still having a good time. He does love the game. With that said.........

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!