Where are you ROOSTERS? What's the plan now that it got flushed do n the crapper?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think it's a terrible notion, but I overheard several people talking about decertifying and hoping we become a right to work state.

anHOURover

Cock a doodle doooooo.
Let's see what the r
Tdu clan has up their sleeve....
Should be just sit back and take all jimmys concessions? I've had all the concessions I can fit in my stomach. !!

LagunaBrown

I think it's a terrible notion, but I overheard several people talking about decertifying and hoping we become a right to work state.
That is ridiculous and why do YOU TDU guys even post such a notion! Drivers make over 100,000 dollars a year and have great insurance yet YOU post a :censored2: show of opinions that anti Union websites use to deter people from the Teamster Union. Just look at the KeepfedExfreightunionfree facebook page! They are using screenshots from Browncafe! It's always TDU minions preaching "the sky is falling" instead of preaching about the vast number of positives our Great Union provides! We need to help organizing not hurt it.

Last edited:

10 point

That is ridiculous and why do YOU TDU guys even post such a notion! Drivers make over 100,000 dollars a year and have great insurance yet YOU post a :censored2: show of opinions that anti Union websites use to deter people from the Teamster Union. Just look at the KeepfedExunionfree facebook page! They are using screenshots from Browncafe! It's always TDU minions preaching "the sky is falling" instead of preaching about the vast number of positives our Great Union provides!
Yessiree. I bet they're posting the Ohio Conference news.

That's evidence enough.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That is ridiculous and why do YOU TDU guys even post such a notion! Drivers make over 100,000 dollars a year and have great insurance yet YOU post a :censored2: show of opinions that anti Union websites use to deter people from the Teamster Union. Just look at the KeepfedExfreightunionfree facebook page! They are using screenshots from Browncafe! It's always TDU minions preaching "the sky is falling" instead of preaching about the vast number of positives our Great Union provides! We need to help organizing not hurt it.
If you don't want to know what people are saying, then don't start classless, rub your nose it threads like these.
This once great union is decaying, from the inside out, and all you want to do is stick your heads in the sand and cry TDU.
Wake up.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you don't want to know what people are saying, then don't start classless, rub your nose it threads like these.
This once great union is decaying, from the inside out, and all you want to do is stick your heads in the sand and cry TDU.
Wake up.
He is just pointing out part of the problem. You don't need to run to TDUs defense

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He is just pointing out part of the problem. You don't need to run to TDUs defense
He was digging on me, as he's been labeling me TDU for months.
He doesn't realize that drivers are the minority of UPSer's.
He only looks out for himself and ignores the unborn drivers.
Had our predecessors been like him, we wouldn't have what we have now.

Welcome back, where have you been?

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Wake up.

Wow.... Really? Look at all the classless threads about my local from the same TDU nerds that run against the local with zero credit. You guys can sure dish it out but can't take it! They run against the local every year and lose! Talk about crying.....Go turn in your card if you don't like it or better yet win an election at the local level so you can do something about it but don't come here with another lame post to defend your previous one. It's just a bunch of unqualified teamsters with big opinions and egos like TS

LagunaBrown

Oh crying again? I get labeled TDU and Cheryl had to tell them to stop posting the same crap. So you get no sympathy here and when have I ignored the unborn? You fail to realize the importance of premier jobs their rates and competition. Organizing Fed Ex is a huge part of that for our future and even Fed EX employees yet your last 2 post only chant anti Union nonsense.

10 point

Oh crying again? I get labeled TDU and Cheryl had to tell them to stop posting the same crap. So you get no sympathy here and when have I ignored the unborn? You fail to realize the importance of premier jobs their rates and competition. Organizing Fed Ex is a huge part of that for our future and even Fed EX employees yet your last 2 post only chant anti Union nonsense.
Where's he organized FedEx hubs?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Thanks buddy. I was in prison.
Kidding. I like taking frequent breaks from cell phones, computers, social media. I think we get too wrapped up in technology. That's why I don't do self checkout or pump my own gas.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thanks buddy. I was in prison.
Kidding. I like taking frequent breaks from cell phones, computers, social media. I think we get too wrapped up in technology. That's why I don't do self checkout or pump my own gas.
Where in the hell can you find a full service gas station these days?