where can I find full time drivers pay ?

Funtimes

Was looking for full time drivers pay by the years until your at full rate?

Also is it different by state Or region?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Top rate does vary slightly from region to region and may depend upon whether contractual raises have been diverted to the pension or H&W funds.

For drivers hired after 2013, the progression is now 4 years. You start at 75% of top rate and go up in 5% increments until you are at 90% of top rate in year 3. The final jump to top rate at year 4 will be the most significant (upwards of $11/hour or more).

The ideal would be to budget based on the 75% and divert everything beyond that to your 401k.

nystripe96

Once I hit top rate that 401k is getting maxed. People don't realize that even though you see a weekly paycheck deduction, that money is still yours. I treat my 401k like a beautiful woman I can't have. Look but don't touch. Then when by the time she's old & withered I'll be rich

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Top rate does vary slightly from region to region and may depend upon whether contractual raises have been diverted to the pension or H&W funds.

For drivers hired after 2013, the progression is now 4 years. You start at 75% of top rate and go up in 5% increments until you are at 90% of top rate in year 3. The final jump to top rate at year 4 will be the most significant (upwards of $11/hour or more).

The ideal would be to budget based on the 75% and divert everything beyond that to your 401k.
Yours still goes by percentage?

Here it's just set amounts per year. So gets less of a percentage the deeper you get into the contract.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Once I hit top rate that 401k is getting maxed. People don't realize that even though you see a weekly paycheck deduction, that money is still yours. I treat my 401k like a beautiful woman I can't have. Look but don't touch. Then when by the time she's old & withered I'll be rich

Why wait until you hit top rate?

calcio56

Why wait until you hit top rate?

Because life costs money and the first few years of progression suck. I mean not that bad, I make 30 bucks more/day then my buddy who is a temp worker.