Where can I get a UPS suit?

UPSGUY72

I have a uniform but its kinda dated but still looks good.I tries to sell it on ebay but they removed my auction.

UPS has people that all they do is look for people trying to sell UPS uniforms online. UPS takes the cotrol of there uniforms very seriously as when a UPS delivery guy walks into a business he is aloud to go where other people are not aloud. Every UPS uniform is the property of UPS so you could get into trouble if UPS want to press the issue.

SKAGITDRIVER

A former co-worker retired and kept 1 uniform it hangs in his closet when ever has a bad day he looks at that uniform and remembers... things aren't that bad afterall he could still be wearing it you really don't want because one people in suits treat you like crap for no reason

FedEX 4 Life

UPS has people that all they do is look for people trying to sell UPS uniforms online. UPS takes the cotrol of there uniforms very seriously as when a UPS delivery guy walks into a business he is aloud to go where other people are not aloud. Every UPS uniform is the property of UPS so you could get into trouble if UPS want to press the issue.
They would have to find me first and thank God browncafe is not sponsored nor endorsed by UPS.:smart:

slantnosechevy

One day I was delivering an NDA Ltr. to an office. This gorgeous babe wearing an up to date brown uniform was holding the door open for me. She said hello baby and without hesitating I reached out grabbed her and laid a big kiss on her in front of everyone in that office. Everyone was clapping and laughing. She smiled slapped me on my ars and walked out. Seems someone had a birthday and she was a stipper.

Another time some years ago on a safety ride my supe. was hungry and wanted to buy lunch. We walked into a Burger King and seated in the middle of the room were 8 kids ALL wearing brown hats. He walked over and busted them. Seems one of their brothers worked the unload and lifted a box of hats. Heeee gone.

Dustyroads

A number of years ago I was delivering to a grade school on my area a couple days before halloween, and when the secretary signed for the package, she asked me to wait for a minute and she left the office. A couple minutes later she came back with a kid, probably in the 2nd or 3rd grade, who was dressed in a perfectly tailored UPS uniform, with a fake moustache and sunglasses. I started laughing. The secretary says, "wait," and asks the kid, "and who are you?" The kid looks right at me and says, "I'm **** *******," saying my name. I had to crack up. Ah, the days before the camera phone.

P

pickup

It has been clearly established , by his own actions, that fedex4life is a smuck and a troll.

M

Mike23

One day I was delivering an NDA Ltr. to an office. This gorgeous babe wearing an up to date brown uniform was holding the door open for me. She said hello baby and without hesitating I reached out grabbed her and laid a big kiss on her in front of everyone in that office. Everyone was clapping and laughing. She smiled slapped me on my ars and walked out. Seems someone had a birthday and she was a stipper.

Another time some years ago on a safety ride my supe. was hungry and wanted to buy lunch. We walked into a Burger King and seated in the middle of the room were 8 kids ALL wearing brown hats. He walked over and busted them. Seems one of their brothers worked the unload and lifted a box of hats. Heeee gone.

That's UPS property! You should've ripped it off her back :wink2:

I also didn't think the hats were uniform as the general public can buy the hats?

ups1990

Guys make their own hats, not UPS approved. They get them made at a flea market. They look much better than the UPS 6 sided cap.

This is a little creepy to me.

"I want to wear the UPS suit for Halloween"
Cool, fun look.
" or just anytime."
Just entered the creep zone.
"Is there anywhere I can buy a suit to fit a teen?"
Now, I am creeped out.

A regular "Silence of the Lambs" feeling,huh? Probably some teen in a well somewhere being told to dress like a UPS man after he puts the lotion on his skin.