Where can I get UPS socks?

Indecisi0n

Twinhill sucks, i got them from ebay (yes the real UPS socks). They cost me 1 dollar more than TH but i had them in 2 days.

ncamara

Twinhill sucks, i got them from ebay (yes the real UPS socks). They cost me 1 dollar more than TH but i had them in 2 days.
I might have to look into getting them from eBay and cancelling my order from Twin Hill that was placed at the beginning of March. Just checked the order status, it’s showing June now as availability! That’s crazy, it’s time for UPS to find a different supplier, one that can actually have their items in stock.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I might have to look into getting them from eBay and cancelling my order from Twin Hill that was placed at the beginning of March. Just checked the order status, it’s showing June now as availability! That’s crazy, it’s time for UPS to find a different supplier, one that can actually have their items in stock.

I order from TwinHill two weeks ago and had them within a week.

DainGrant

U can get UPS Socks from your center manager they have these things locked up in offices and cages in the hub. Last week.in my hub a driver needed a diad pouch the center manager said she didnt have any the driver said isnt that a box of pouches in that cage the center manager said she had to go to a meeting she feeling bad obviously....UPS we love logistics!!!!!! Lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Who you sleeping with? My order was placed 3/10 and still nothing. I'll never order from Twinhill again.

I guess they give preference to seniority drivers.

Seriously, why would you wait nearly two months? If the order had not been filled within two weeks, I would have placed an order with Cintas and then when the first of the two orders arrived I would have cancelled the other.

Indecisi0n

I guess they give preference to seniority drivers.

Seriously, why would you wait nearly two months? If the order had not been filled within two weeks, I would have placed an order with Cintas and then when the first of the two orders arrived I would have cancelled the other.

Honestly I am such a greenhorn I didn't even know that Cintas stocked them. What I did was ordered a pack in TH then ordered a pack from ebay. I got the Ebay socks in 2 days then figured ill just wait out the TH order. It's not like the socks will go to waste. Still nothing as of today. You are right I am going to cancel my order just to prove a point. I'll also look into Cintas, thanks.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I ordered socks from TH as well and had them in a week. It seems if you call your order in people have better luck than people who order them online. Just saying.

UPSGUY72

Honestly I am such a greenhorn I didn't even know that Cintas stocked them. What I did was ordered a pack in TH then ordered a pack from ebay. I got the Ebay socks in 2 days then figured ill just wait out the TH order. It's not like the socks will go to waste. Still nothing as of today. You are right I am going to cancel my order just to prove a point. I'll also look into Cintas, thanks.

You brought socks with the UPS label on EBAY ??????? or did you buy brown socks. You suppose to where the socks with the UPS label on them...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I thought of buying a bunch of socks and just selling them for cost to my co-workers. Problem is they would want the socks but I would have to fight for the cash from guys making 31 an hour.