Where da Avon boxes?

S

serenity now

We have one Avon lady who puts her packages on hold because the bid driver refuses to break off and deliver her stuff before 3pm, when he is in her neighborhood. She sends her husband up to the bldg to pick them up. There are days when she will have 20 boxes. You can tell when they are serious Avon ladies when they have vanity license plates with AVON JV on them.

I have also noticed an increase in Mary Kay deliveries.

why should he deliver her stuff before 3 pm?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We have one Avon lady who puts her packages on hold because the bid driver refuses to break off and deliver her stuff before 3pm, when he is in her neighborhood. She sends her husband up to the bldg to pick them up. There are days when she will have 20 boxes. You can tell when they are serious Avon ladies when they have vanity license plates with AVON JV on them.

Sounds like a perfect customer for UPS MY CHOICE
Just shows the high price deters most customers, even one more willing to go pick up 20 boxes herself !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The cover drivers do. They would rather get rid of it than work around it.

U

uber

and you feel the need to get in this drivers business and report this to us?