Where do I know that name from? No peek!!

P

pickup

Very Good Moore, you are following your own rules right? No googling. Just asking, I think you got it legitimately.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had a couple John Denver albums growing up and knew all the words to his songs.

When I lived next to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains...I always enjoyed Rocky Mountain High.....but I wasn't in Colorado, but Utah.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Very Good Moore, you are following your own rules right? No googling. Just asking, I think you got it legitimately.
Yeah, it's legit, I don't cheat....I made up the rule for this forum.

When you get people from my era, I studied all those mags that use to list all the stars real names and they stuck with me. Bernie Schwartz is one I remember right off all the time because I loved Tony Curtis. I'd make a good trivia partner for the late 50's and 60's stars, singers and some sports.

P

pickup

When you get people from my era, I studied all those mags that use to list all the stars real names and they stuck with me. Bernie Schwartz is one I remember right off all the time because I loved Tony Curtis. I'd make a good trivia partner for the late 50's and 60's stars, singers and some sports.

And yet, George Keefer Brewer is still unrevealed.. Hint: he played guitar and he sang in Spanish.

P

pickup

did he start out looking clean shaven in a suit and then looked like a pot smokin fool or am I thinking of someone else?

no actually, he used to smoke cigarettes but then quit for reasons other than his own health. I do recall him looking clean shaven in a suit though.

Although some could argue, that he did "go to pot" later in life and was not quite as super looking as he used to be.

P

pickup

Moreluck , has your memory gone with the wind in regards to the secret identity of our mystery guest?