Where do the numbers to and is it purple monkey dishwasher?

Dustyroads

When I started driving, the operation report was done by hand, on paper, every night, or actually in the wee hours of the morning by a clerk named Jim M*****. Funny thing, he was an hourly employee, not a member of management. He did them all on this huge spread sheet. Every morning, a tally sheet was posted at the turn in area. At that time there were no computers at all in our building.

When the operation reports became computerized, Jim decided to become a driver and bid on an area, working it for a couple years. He and the management team never got along, and after awhile he left the company.

Last edited:

City Driver

When I started driving, the operation report was done by hand, on paper, every night, or actually in the wee hours of the morning by a clerk named Jim M*******. Funny thing, he was an hourly employee, not a member of management. He did them all on this huge spread sheet. Every morning, a tally sheet was posted at the turn in area. At that time there were no computers at all in our building.

When the operation reports became computerized, Jim decided to become a driver and bid on an area, working it for a couple years. He and the management team never got along, and after awhile he left the company.

jim morrison?

Dustyroads

Funny thing about the guy, when he was in his probationary period for driving, he managed to run under-allowed the first five days he was out on the street by himself. Everyone in our building, drivers and management alike, suspected that he knew too much about the figures and allowances for his own good.

brownIEman

The process is complicated, but basically speaking it starts with a room full of monkeys that each have 6 dice.

It also factors in the phase of the moon, the relative humidity, and the boiling point of pure nitrogen on Tuedays in Enid, Oklahoma.

Some IE guy then takes these figures and combines them in an algorythm with the total weight of his own belly-button lint and divides the result by his wifes bra size.

There are more calculations, but they are top secret and if I told you I would then have to kill you.

Wow, you need get your letter in, you are ready for your stint in IE.

Indecently, little known factoid, the one loosing quarter UPS posted had nothing to do with the strike, it was that quarter that the head IE monkey trainer post was given to a guy who's wife wore 36 triple D's. Bad days for all .... Nice cans though...

It's all "JUST NUMBERS". I guess it all adds up to the bottom line and that's the only thing all members of bc should care about. If it's positive...we get a pay check...If it's negative we may be looking for a job. It's always the bottom line no matter where you work. The world does not run on lollipops and sugar cookies.